Асад

Reaction score
Уважаемые форумчане!
Рад предложить вам сервис по обналу ваших банковских переводов в США и Гонг Конге.
По США мы работает только с серыми переводами (нон чадрж или лонг чардж) на наши корпоративные счета (принимаем ach / wire / dd..)
В Гонг Конке примем реваеры от ваших копров, а также иные долгоживущие переводы.
Для каждого клиента индивидуальные условия.
Контакт для связи: [email protected]
------------------
Dear forum users!
I am glad to offer you a service for cashing out your bank transfers in the USA and Hong Kong.
In the USA we work only with gray translations (non charge or long charge) on our corporate accounts (wire, ach, dd....)
In Hong Kong we will accept rewires from your corporate drops, as well as other long-lived translations.
Individual conditions for each client.
Contact for communication: [email protected]

amoha

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
how is this process work?

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
1. The service provides the account number to which you must send money
2. You are making a money transfer from a bank account or payment system
3. The service cashes out the received money
4. Pays your % in a convenient way
Everything is extremely simple and straightforward.

You can ask any questions on the specified contacts and get full advice on any issues.

Danny1silver

Carder
Reaction score
1. The service provides the account number to which you must send money
2. You are making a money transfer from a bank account or payment system
3. The service cashes out the received money
4. Pays your % in a convenient way
Everything is extremely simple and straightforward.

You can ask any questions on the specified contacts and get full advice on any issues.
Can you verify if this service is legit and not scam.
Thank you

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
Can you verify if this service is legit and not scam.
Thank you
Please be vigilant and compassionate. This service has not been verified on our forum.
But I can’t say anything bad about him, just as they don’t give a recommendation, because I didn’t cooperate with him.
He passed the test and paid for advertising on a nearby forum.
Offer him a safe deal with any trusted and reliable guarantor and check how he reacts, or make a trial test money transfer for a small amount and see how quickly he can cash out and pay you for the work done.
You can try working with it at your own peril and risk.

Danny1silver

Carder
Reaction score
Please be vigilant and compassionate. This service has not been verified on our forum.
But I can’t say anything bad about him, just as they don’t give a recommendation, because I didn’t cooperate with him.
He passed the test and paid for advertising on a nearby forum.
Offer him a safe deal with any trusted and reliable guarantor and check how he reacts, or make a trial test money transfer for a small amount and see how quickly he can cash out and pay you for the work done.
You can try working with it at your own peril and risk.
I need a verified cashout and drop service. Can you recommend?

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
I need a verified cashout and drop service. Can you recommend?
First, you need to decide what exactly you want to cash out.
1. You are making a bank transfer or replenishment of the balance to the cash-out service account.
2. You make a money transfer or replenishment of the balance to the required account of the payment system.
3. You wish to make a transfer through a money transfer system such as Western Union and MoneyGram in the name of the drop.
4. You are replenishing the balance of a prepaid or virtual card.
5. You need to withdraw money from any site, payment service, financial office, company or exchange using an available method.
6. You need to exchange one currency for another.

All services have their own conditions, requirements and preferences.
I only work with cash out services from the private forum of the CSU.
If I see that you are successful in your work, then of course I will give specific recommendations.

Before making payments for large amounts, I advise you to first check the services for a small minimum amount, which you can clarify on the contacts indicated in the subject.
At the moment, you can choose any of the verified cash withdrawal section:

Danny1silver

Carder
Reaction score
First, you need to decide what exactly you want to cash out.
1. You are making a bank transfer or replenishment of the balance to the cash-out service account.
2. You make a money transfer or replenishment of the balance to the required account of the payment system.
3. You wish to make a transfer through a money transfer system such as Western Union and MoneyGram in the name of the drop.
4. You are replenishing the balance of a prepaid or virtual card.
5. You need to withdraw money from any site, payment service, financial office, company or exchange using an available method.
6. You need to exchange one currency for another.

All services have their own conditions, requirements and preferences.
I only work with cash out services from the private forum of the CSU.
If I see that you are successful in your work, then of course I will give specific recommendations.

Before making payments for large amounts, I advise you to first check the services for a small minimum amount, which you can clarify on the contacts indicated in the subject.
At the moment, you can choose any of the verified cash withdrawal section:
I need a drop address to ship to from store in US for resell and we agree on sharing percentage

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
I need a drop address to ship to from store in US for resell and we agree on sharing percentage
Dear, please, carefully read the topic of this service.
It provides drop bills for denoting transfers.
You can get the addresses of drops (couriers) for sending parcels to their addresses from reliable buyers and trusted drop services. More than 100 good services on our forum, please choose any and use the services.
Upon receipt of parcels with the "Delivered" status, they will pay you 60-70% of the value of the goods to your bitcoin wallet. This is an easy and quick way to make money.

Jollier

Professional
Reaction score
I have a lot of drops for transfers and stuff.
I can pay for your stuff and transfers 70% from any amounts via btc.

Jollier

Professional
Reaction score
My drops located in Eu and US.
I can work with any trust Escrow Service!

Legend2000

Reaction score
What do you mean by : "I only work with cash out services from the private forum of the CSU"

Where is CSU found?

Carder

Professional
Reaction score
CSU is the best and most popular private carding forum that has been operating since 2005. Access to which is limited for everyone.
It has the largest number of proven services for work and a huge audience of professional carders.
Access can only be obtained by having 3 guarantors (vouchers) from the forum.
It is very difficult for beginners to get there.
In the process, you will be able to do this when you develop useful contacts and reputation.