Dormat Accounts

ineedbins

Carder
Reaction score
I got 100s dormat accounts logs with millions in them anyone who can help me cash those out will get rewarded good
Those are dead for years w/o with dead owners easy works anyone who knows how to work with demat accounts contact me rn

Last edited:

KPH

Reaction score
I got 100s dormat accounts logs with millions in them anyone who can help me cash those out will get rewarded good
Those are dead for years w/o with dead owners easy works anyone who knows how to work with demat accounts contact
What bank accounts are they dormant accounts and what do have with them pm me I'll be able to help you cash them

Last edited by a moderator:

BCHdchFighter

Carder
Reaction score
Those are dead for years w/o with dead owners easy works anyone who knows how to work with demat accounts contact me rn
careful. Saying this might make you victim to being scammed.

craftyloc578

Reaction score
Hit me up on telegram Karl Gundal