Dont Buy MP codes...Get Your Own Codes Today & Cashout!!!

neo da matrix

RIPPER
Reaction score
Get your own locker NOW! contact me via PM...This package comes with bin+panel+host and 1000 free installs :cool:

JoeSamp

RIPPER
Reaction score
You never mentioned if you accept escrow, so i will bring it up for you since you never did.

TheRayMan

Professional
Reaction score
why you dont just pm him to ask? from what ive noticed most scammers advertise using escrow but never do, legit people do even though its not advertised. kind of a given.

also can you post the type and build?
and can you sell source? (obviously for much more)

neo da matrix

RIPPER
Reaction score
why you dont just pm him to ask? from what ive noticed most scammers advertise using escrow but never do, legit people do even though its not advertised. kind of a given.

also can you post the type and build?
and can you sell source? (obviously for much more)
Its private and no I don't sell source...only if u make a reasonable offer though

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:16 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:15 AM ----------

You never mentioned if you accept escrow, so i will bring it up for you since you never did.

Yea sure...

Lyxyry

RIPPER
Reaction score
Show more, landing page designs, features of the locker etc. And price.

tdotwire6

RIPPER INDIAN FUCK, TOXIC FINGERS CLONE

j.bronowski

Professional
Reaction score
Selling old version of Silence Locker, which in my humble opinion is complete shit, for 1200$. This was supposed to include 150$ VPS hosting and 150$ for 1k installs from a vendor that is his "partner".

after I paid I just received a login for a webpanel and an exe that was not even crypted and thus detected by ALL AVs.
- I had to pay 1200$ for setup and exe (even thou u can get easily for 900$)

- had to pay additional 50$ for crypt
- had to pay additional 450$ for 1k installs (even thou it was supposed to be included in price and he would have given me contact for future orders - the very reason I agreed working with him)
- did not receive the 1k installs even after the additional 450$. For the past week he has been avoiding me even thou he promised to send 450 back and I can see him online on forum
- was forced to find my own source for installs and yet results were awful since exe is not undetectable anymore and locker does not distinguish between different countries and installs MP landing page to any country

I dont recommend working with this guy to anyone. If situation is not solved within few days I will report him in black list as well. Very disapointing from a "senior member" ;\

techx

Reaction score
Selling old version of Silence Locker, which in my humble opinion is complete shit, for 1200$. This was supposed to include 150$ VPS hosting and 150$ for 1k installs from a vendor that is his "partner".

after I paid I just received a login for a webpanel and an exe that was not even crypted and thus detected by ALL AVs.
- I had to pay 1200$ for setup and exe (even thou u can get easily for 900$)

- had to pay additional 50$ for crypt
- had to pay additional 450$ for 1k installs (even thou it was supposed to be included in price and he would have given me contact for future orders - the very reason I agreed working with him)
- did not receive the 1k installs even after the additional 450$. For the past week he has been avoiding me even thou he promised to send 450 back and I can see him online on forum
- was forced to find my own source for installs and yet results were awful since exe is not undetectable anymore and locker does not distinguish between different countries and installs MP landing page to any country

I dont recommend working with this guy to anyone. If situation is not solved within few days I will report him in black list as well. Very disapointing from a "senior member" ;\

I co sign this post, this guy is technically a ripper. He doesn't deliver what he says he going to deliver. The locker is a POS. You don't get the installs he says would will get and then tried to raises prices for traffic/installs when he didn't even deliver the first installs he promised!!!

Badger

RIPPER
Reaction score
I strongly suggest opening a rip report if he did not provide what he agreed to. This is why you always be wary of men who say "pm for price" so details are nto public on post.