Dominos free pizza

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
This method works for any chain pizza restaurants like Pizza Hut, dominos, papa johns, etc.

Call up the pizza place, ask for a manager, and say the following.

"Hi, I came in earlier and got a pizza as a walk in. When me and my son got home and went to eat the pizza crust was very burnt and hard to eat and we ended up throwing it out, is there a number for corporate you can give me so I can call and complain?"

And that's it!!! The manager will ask you to let him replace the pizza rather than you call corporate and complain. Managers do not want corporate getting complaints about their store. This tricks the manager into offering a replacement rather than you asking for one. Take note, SEing is much easier by getting the target to offer the replacement rather than asking for it. Asking for a replacement just seems like your trying to get free shit.

Also make sure you say you walked in and ordered the pizza. You did not call ahead and it was not delivery, so your name/email/address wouldn't be in there system and they can't look your order up. IF they ask for a receipt when you come to get the replacement, say "no problem I'm sending my son to get the pizza and I'll send the receipt with him". When you get there to get the pizza say yeah my dad just called and sent me here blah blah. This is good for two reasons.

1. you can play dumb because if they ask any questions you have no idea your dad just sent you.

2. if they actually ask for the receipt, say your dad dident give you one, they will replace anyways.

pizza method:

1) call for example dominos and ask to speak the manager

2) say to the manager 'i had a pizza 2 hours ago, i bought that and the dough was too hard to bite, it was overheated'.

3) he'll say that you can replace the pizza if you take the ticket of your payment at dominos

4) you tell the manager that you're going to send your son to there

5) go there and take your pizza, if they ask for the ticket, just say that your father didn't gave you it.

Last edited:

Carder

Professional
Reaction score
Got Pizza Hut method here

My methods still working but lil tricky since Darkweb is not static. Some changes has taking place.

PIZZA HUT METHOD

1). Make a pizza hut account online
2). Order £20 worth of food to a random house or flat.
3). They way it works is that for any £10 you spend on pizza, you get a slice for rewards. Once you have 10 slices you get a free large pizza and so on
4). When it comes to payment choose cash.
5). The slice updates every hours
6). If you have 50 slices, you can order 5 large pizzas and make money of it.
7). This is a collection only method
8). When doing the food, make sure it's £20 not 19.99

ENJOY FREE PIZZA FOR LIFE

Carder

Professional
Reaction score
Domino's Pizza is a well-known pizza chain that many people like to order from.

Go online. Go to dominos.com; on the toolbar at the top of the website, there should be a button that says Order Online. Choose between Delivery or Carryout.

Decide what you want. From pizza, desserts and soft drinks, there is always something great to choose at Domino's! Just click on the thing that you want to order.

Choose from toppings and other goods. If you are ordering pizza, you can customize it online. Just click on the toppings you want. When you are finished, click "Add to My Order".

Finish your order. Once you've finished making your order, click "Done with order".

Choose how you want to pay. You can either pay online with a card, or you can pay with cash at the door. Remember: a tip is always appreciated.

Review your order. Once you choose your payment option, review your order, and click "Place My Order".

Look at the tracker. After the order is placed, the Domino's Tracker will show you when the pizza is done. Once it's done, it will either be delivered or you can go pick it up to enjoy it at home!