Does Enroll Work?

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Funny. Can't you see that's just copy and pasted content. Reverse search for the content online. Its long way out dated. I don't like dragging words. If you know how to do the enrolls teach him or make a post on the forum. Also recommend sellers. You guys love throwing newbies at a choking spot.
He is a person who knows about what he is speaking

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Let me repeat this for the last time, do not diceive yourself thinking enrolls is still working. I can vow that there is no single soul on this forum and that has had success within atleast the last three months on enrolls. If you've made success on enrolls proove me wrong with a video

Last edited:

HussainSmith

Professional
Reaction score
Let me repeat this for the last time, do not diceive yourself thinking enrolls is still working. I can vow that there is no single soul on this forum and that has had success within atleast the last three months on enrolls. If you've made success on enrolls proove me wrong with a video
I think is really funny that short time ago you wrote, but the truth is I just know only the basics of working with enrolls and know you are the expert?

if you say enroll is dead you should also say that carding with non vbv cc is dead. However if i can use your words, carding theses days is more luck......let me tell you I have made thousands of dollars from this game but now is luck.

I think this words says more then enough

Last edited: