Does Enroll Work?

fishermann

Carder
Reaction score
Many times in this forum and dozen other forums, I come across the subject on enroll. I always look at with skepticism because i thought to my self that if it is not a scamming business, how then can some one prefer to sell a card he knows have the balance of $250k for $250 only. It doesn't make sense to me. Yesterday i was browsing in another forum i saw a vendor of enroll had a card already enrolled with the sum of $2.7m and he decide not to cash it but prefer to sell it at $2k. This increased my curiosity that perhaps am missing out, perhaps carding with enrolled cards is where the money is and is the way to go. I have searched here on forum about it but the results were not clear. So, I ask you the expert could you please shed more light on this. is the enrolled card scam or legit business? if it is true, can someone teach me how to use that enrolled cards?

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Okay in the past let's say around 2004 to 2012 it was working. But now it doesn't work anymore. Infact I don't think there is any carder on this forum working on it. Bank logs are the new hot cakes.

fishermann

Carder
Reaction score
Okay in the past let's say around 2004 to 2012 it was working. But now it doesn't work anymore. Infact I don't think there is any carder on this forum working on it. Bank logs are the new hot cakes.
Thank you very much, Thats all i need to hear. so i will concentrate on bank logs. let me search the forum on bank logs wiki. if also you can send me links to read on how to or shops that sell untouched banks logs and tools i need i would really appreciate Bless

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost
Thank you very much, Thats all i need to hear. so i will concentrate on bank logs. let me search the forum on bank logs wiki. if also you can send me links to read on how to or shops that sell untouched banks logs and tools i need i would really appreciate Bless
I have tool you can use to steal bank logs yourself but I don't sell bank logs

HussainSmith

Professional
Reaction score
Hi,,

I absolute don't agree on what you are saying.

Enroll is working the same way that carding is working. You need to have knowledge about what you are doing. With the enroll you have a live account with balance on it and you know for 100% sure that all you details including AVS are correct. So it is much more easier to card with the enroll cc then if you buy only the cc. Also you have the chance to see micro payments which some sites request. In some enrolls you can even change direct the billing address or the phone number.

So an enroll works fine but of course you need to know what you are doing.

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost
Hi,,

Enroll is working the same way that carding is working. You need to have knowledge about what you are doing. With the enroll you have a live account with balance on it and you know for 100% sure that all you details including AVS are correct. So it is much more easier to card with the enroll cc then if you buy only the cc. Also you have the chance to see micro payments which some sites request. In some enrolls you can even change direct the billing address or the phone number.

The problem is no body works with it or do you?

fishermann

Carder
Reaction score
Hi,,

if it does work, am just wondering how come the people who are selling this, prefer to sell it for instance a card that have $2.7m for $2k or another one i saw $781k for $700. Rather than cashing it out and make load more money than paltry $2k or $700 in the above cases. am still open to idea though of learning how to do that. it seems you know what you're doing any chance you can give me a head start?

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost
He doesn't know it too. I have did a project with him before. He just believe it's still working. Don't do what nobody can guide you on
if it does work, am just wondering how come the people who are selling this, prefer to sell it for instance a card that have $2.7m for $2k or another one i saw $781k for $700. Rather than cashing it out and make load more money than paltry $2k or $700 in the above cases. am still open to idea though of learning how to do that. it seems you know what you're doing any chance you can give me a head start?

CarderPlanet

Professional
Reaction score
The balance on the enroll cards is already known.
Many sellers make enroll and then sell it for less. This is a completely normal practice.
In order to work with enroll, you need to change the billing address to the mailing (shipping) address of the drop. Then wait 2-3 days and you can start paying. This is required in order to bypass the system of verifying the identity of addresses, which is called AVS (method "billing address = shipping address").
In order not to be deceived when buying enroll, please buy it via an escrow service.

fishermann

Carder
Reaction score
The balance on the enroll cards is already known.
Many sellers make enroll and then sell it for less. This is a completely normal practice.
In order to work with enroll, you need to change the billing address to the mailing (shipping) address of the drop. Then wait 2-3 days and you can start paying. This is required in order to bypass the system of verifying the identity of addresses, which is called AVS (method "billing address = shipping address").
In order not to be deceived when buying enroll, please buy it via an escrow service.
does this mean that, enroll business is not scam? because it beats my imagination that someone would want to sell a card that has $2.7m for $2k. rather than cashing it out himself.

CarderPlanet

Professional
Reaction score
Cash out enroll is not easy, it is not an easy undertaking.
After changing the address, you need to make an enroll purchase in the online store.
When paying for a large amount, the store can call the cardholder or the bank to make sure whether he is really making a purchase or ask the bank how long ago the pathe address was changed.
After a small write-off of funds, the card can be completely blocked and you will have time to cash out all the money on it. It's not as easy as it sounds.
Making enroll is not so difficult, and even easy, but cash out is already more difficult and requires a special skill and skill of a carder in carding.
Out of 100% of banks in the USA, only 15% allow you to transfer money from enroll to another account. This information is private and not for general information purposes.
That's why enroll is sold so cheaply. The main task of the carder is to change the data to his own drop and hope that everything will be all right with the card.
In order not to be deceived, never buy enroll on a prepaid basis.
So sellers for a small amount can change the address on their own to your drop, if you don't want to do it yourself.
But cloned cards with prepaid balance are 100% scam, but you should not confuse cloned cards and enroll as they are completely different concepts.

fishermann

Carder
Reaction score
Cash out enroll is not easy, it is not an easy undertaking.
After changing the address, you need to make an enroll purchase in the online store.
When paying for a large amount, the store can call the cardholder or the bank to make sure whether he is really making a purchase or ask the bank how long ago the pathe address was changed.
After a small write-off of funds, the card can be completely blocked and you will have time to cash out all the money on it. It's not as easy as it sounds.
Making enroll is not so difficult, and even easy, but cash out is already more difficult and requires a special skill and skill of a carder in carding.
Out of 100% of banks in the USA, only 15% allow you to transfer money from enroll to another account. This information is private and not for general information purposes.
That's why enroll is sold so cheaply. The main task of the carder is to change the data to his own drop and hope that everything will be all right with the card.
In order not to be deceived, never buy enroll on a prepaid basis.
So sellers for a small amount can change the address on their own to your drop, if you don't want to do it yourself.
But cloned cards with prepaid balance are 100% scam, but you should not confuse cloned cards and enroll as they are completely different concepts.
i thought the sellers have already changed the billing, or don't they change? in my case if i am carding my own online store what do i need to do?

CarderPlanet

Professional
Reaction score
1. Buy enroll with the required balance using the trust escrow service. Under no circumstances should you make an advance payment to the seller.
2. Get the address of the drop to which you are going to send the goods. If you have your own cardable store, then the drop is not needed.
3. Make a payment by enroll. In this case, specify the billing address = shipping address. The addresses must match in enroll (addresses must be the same as in enroll).

fishermann

Carder
Reaction score
i have many of my own tours and travel websites that i card, in this case i am the owner of the sites. because am selling services package so the drop is not needed and shipping really doens't matter, does it?

Last edited:

HussainSmith

Professional
Reaction score
He doesn't know it too. I have did a project with him before. He just believe it's still working. Don't do what nobody can guide you on

You are wrong, as i told you already long time ago carding is from me not about being lucky

HussainSmith

Professional
Reaction score
1. Buy enroll with the required balance using the trust escrow service. Under no circumstances should you make an advance payment to the seller.
2. Get the address of the drop to which you are going to send the goods. If you have your own cardable store, then the drop is not needed.
3. Make a payment by enroll. In this case, specify the billing address = shipping address. The addresses must match in enroll (addresses must be the same as in enroll).
He is a person who knows about what he is speaking

HussainSmith

Professional
Reaction score
Hi
Hi, most of the question carderplanet has already replied to you. You must see an enroll as a CC with some benefits nothing more but also nothing less.

Some tip on side you know what is the biggest scam?
Scam newbies, so be really carefully. Nobody will give you nothing for free without any benefits. There are no honorable people here. As everybody is here to scam someone and take his money, same like you and me. Never forget this

Reaction score
So wait enrolled cards are basically cc’s that people already have but never had internet access?

fishermann

Carder
Reaction score
thank you for the heads up, any seller you might suggest please. whether here or other boards