Does Credit Reports have full account details or its truncated?

sa3er

Professional
Reaction score
Hi guys,
You know that Credit Reports are files which have full history of a person like what credit cards which he have and what loans and store credits etc ... (equifax,experian,transunion)
if you guys saw credit reports ever and had them please confirm here that does Credit reports show full card/account details on the report or they show part of card/account details on the report ?
for example if a user have a chase credit card , on the report i can see full 16 card number or they for security just show part of card number ?

J-Tone

Reaction score
Usually the ones I come across from Transunion, Equifax or Experian the last four digits of the account numbers are X'd out like this..

BANK OF AMERICA
PO Box 15026
Wilmington, DE-198505026
(800) 421-2110
Account Number: 549035472175XXXX

sa3er

Professional
Reaction score
so they never show full 16 card numbers on the report ?
is there any other credit bureau other than Transunion, Equifax or Experian which give full credit card details on the report ?

krylon

Carder
Reaction score
dude, you really keep going on about this. Maybe they don't do anymore, but I guarantee you they used to have full account #'s. I asked you from beginning if the ones you have have full account numbers. You said yes. So, maybe you have one's you've ran before in past, with them. Quit continuing with this nonsense bro. just refund. and go your way, and don't have a ripper status. easy. I didn't use your stuff, and you have not lose money. Just return it.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:58 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:54 AM ----------

http://carder.market/showthread.php?t=21486&highlight=essen

there is proof essen used to sell them. So, I'm asking for impossible? You're making yourself look more and more desperate by the day.

just refund man.

easy.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:04 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:58 AM ----------

why you no talk of the +750 anymore? Or of if someone will request a replacement of a card that has 0 limit, because balance is max? hehe.

sa3er

Professional
Reaction score
dude, you really keep going on about this. Maybe they don't do anymore, but I guarantee you they used to have full account #'s. I asked you from beginning if the ones you have have full account numbers. You said yes. So, maybe you have one's you've ran before in past, with them. Quit continuing with this nonsense bro. just refund. and go your way, and don't have a ripper status. easy. I didn't use your stuff, and you have not lose money. Just return it.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:58 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:54 AM ----------

http://carder.market/showthread.php?t=21486&highlight=essen

there is proof essen used to sell them. So, I'm asking for impossible? You're making yourself look more and more desperate by the day.

just refund man.

easy.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:04 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:58 AM ----------

why you no talk of the +750 anymore? Or of if someone will request a replacement of a card that has 0 limit, because balance is max? hehe.
this is a sample directly from essen site :
http://wowscore.biz/sample.htm

no comment ...

krylon

Carder
Reaction score
yes, essen does not supply full account numbers anymore, that's why I'm searching for another person. YOU SAID YOU DO!! why you keep jumping from one excuse to the next? Just refund.

sa3er

Professional
Reaction score
yes, essen does not supply full account numbers anymore, that's why I'm searching for another person. YOU SAID YOU DO!! why you keep jumping from one excuse to the next? Just refund.
man i didn't said credit reports have full card details ! because i know very well credit reports don't give full card info its impossible they give card info. if i'm wrong and there is credit reports with full card number i will buy from you ! because with it i can make hundred thousands from each report ....

Last edited:

Ninja

Reaction score
krylon
That is correct. You said he said to you what HE HAVE FULL ACCOUNT NUMBER.
Show its on log on our blacklist.
And enough of this nonsense.