Does anyone know how to get around the irs fraud filters

lovey

Reaction score
Im having trouble getting refunds to a actually fund. They all get accepted but few fund. Please can anyone offer some ideas

IamBolt

Carder
Reaction score
I doubt there is a way to get around the filters unless you know what exactly the filters are looking for.... My recommendations are keep your return simple meaning just PayPal with one source of income with no extra shit..... File your return as if you were that actual person bcuz the IRS does review prior year filing and match it up with the return you are submitting..... And keep your refund amount low, high refunds triggers additional reviews... But from doing some research i think i figured out what some of the filters look for in a return in order to flag it....... The more things you trigger in the filtering process then the higher your chances of not getting a refund.... So the triggers are
Change in Address
Change in Filing Status
Change in Income
Change in Refund Amount (lets say prior years person highest refund was 1.5k, now this year you say refund amount is 8k, thats a huge change)
Change in Dependents (if any)
Too many credits/deductions taken
And other crap of course.... Like i said that is my assumption, but by PayPal with this my average rate of refund to returns submitted is 7 to 10.... Well hope that helps

lovey

Reaction score
I am using basically the same info from last year's return. Refund amt average have been 3500, that with the educational credit. If I remove the refund credit refund would be @ 1140. Im cool with that, I sent to get some funded. Right now im sitting on @ 90 with no status bar and processing message. I still have @ 70 to file but have to figure things out before I file. I really need some help

bravo1

DEER
Reaction score
all mine were deposited to account, and I did over 40 of them all refunds between 3900-4900. Most of them are froze tho but I was able to spend around 60k.

can you leave your icq/jabber in my visitor's message?

Ninja

Reaction score
Attention: Dealing with a person who cant afford 50lr to remove a deer is a big threat.

kpak

Carder
Reaction score
id suggest takin away the school credit cause using dat stopped last yr. one time i was filing wit just dat and it stopped workin all of a sudden..

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:54 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:52 AM ----------

NINJA i like yo post !!!!!! thanks for exsposing the DEER, hes probably PM's ppl to buy his method!!!! lmao!!!

haples

Carder
Reaction score
all mine were deposited to account, and I did over 40 of them all refunds between 3900-4900. Most of them are froze tho but I was able to spend around 60k.

how many you did in the same account ? i did a few and never got blocked ...i used direct debit...if you did all 40 into the same account and used direct debit this might explain why u got ur account frozen ....i managed to freeze an account also , it was a prepay from First California Bank , stay away from prepays it's my advice...also i tried to unlock it , they asked for id , tax return , w2 , and utility bill from both drop and the guy's tax return....sent all of the papers , now waiting....better use checking accounts from Boa and Wells those don't get blocked and work many times fro refunds...

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:25 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:22 PM ----------

also don't use educational credits, do a simple google search and you will see how many real refunds are delayed about those credits...stay simple , w2 with a bit of increase on the federal tax return (like 60% increase) , and always do a state return , those come very quick , under 7 days...2.5k - 3k federal , 2k state...if u do ur shit right , they should all hit by direct debit....