Doc-shop.ws - Accounts shop (100+ shops & more services)

frankpulla

Reaction score
New accounts uploaded
Whaa gwaan yaah mi breddah Mutt and Father, i really vibe with your message for update's shop items for job's and tutorials, I'm so very glad and interesting in purchasing some work for business. Also another issues is that your site want let me typed in my full "Telegram name", which is "@frankpulla", in other for me to signup, but only allowed "@frank" to be typed in.
I am in need of your kindly instruction to school me on how i can signup on your site to register @ "(doc-shop.ws)".
My apology for interrupting your moments and for the long typed in message's too you, i thank you for been patients with me on what i needed from you.
i thank you brethren and i really valued your loyalty, i'm hoping to heariing from you soon.
I thank you, respectfully yours... I Hale......

doc-shop

Professional
Reaction score
Whaa gwaan yaah mi breddah Mutt and Father, i really vibe with your message for update's shop items for job's and tutorials, I'm so very glad and interesting in purchasing some work for business. Also another issues is that your site want let me typed in my full "Telegram name", which is "@frankpulla", in other for me to signup, but only allowed "@frank" to be typed in.
I am in need of your kindly instruction to school me on how i can signup on your site to register @ "(doc-shop.ws)".
My apology for interrupting your moments and for the long typed in message's too you, i thank you for been patients with me on what i needed from you.
i thank you brethren and i really valued your loyalty, i'm hoping to heariing from you soon.
I thank you, respectfully yours... I Hale......
Problem with tg name will be fixed soon, sorry for inconvinience
Unfortunately, we don't know how to use accounts, we only sell them.

frankpulla

Reaction score
Problem with tg name will be fixed soon, sorry for inconvinience
Unfortunately, we don't know how to use accounts, we only sell them.
ok cool, can you message me back on how i can signup and buy some acct plz.
thanks, respectfully submitted.