Do You Know Why Member Rip Member?.

kash

Carder
Reaction score
Having read the Blacklist for sometime now, I noticed a pattern (greed) and was just wondering if the Admin or the entire membership of this board would question or demand why people rip?. And, what can be done to stop it?. Members can comment and/or make suggestions to this topic.

As for me, only my opinion. Once again people, my opinion underlined.

1. I urge the Admin to enact and enforce a rule/law that forbids a member from having more than 1 username (nick).

2. Seek and/or set stricter punishment(s) than just a BAN. Device some ways to compensate the victims before the ban.

3. Notice early warning signs and make necessary adjustments which may range from fines to banishment depending on severity of offense. We should not wait till when it's proven as it's universally believed prevention is better than cure.

4. Pay monthly dues so as to enable Admin hire full time staffs to monitor the community 24/7. After all, the Government hires Police to reduce crime in our different communities or countries.

The floor is yours people, let's jointly make this community a ripper free, safe environment to make money and not to loose it whether as a vendor, member or Admin staff. We ought to have each others back as a community (CARDING) against the other side that should be our common enemy.

3akrout

RIPPER
Reaction score
this thread is bullshits, waste of time .. cause those rules are already posted.

kash

Carder
Reaction score
this thread is bullshits, waste of time .. cause those rules are already posted.

I can only come to a safe and logical conclusion that English is your second language. Read it again slowly this time so you can understand it please and maybe you will get it..

mefix

RIPPER
Reaction score
A member rips, because he doesn't have what he offered, took money for, or depends on a reseller, and the reseller ripped him/bad stuff/or disappeared. Simple as that.

Or most legit vendors turn out to be rippers before they retire from the scene.

And your opinions are ridiculous, if monthly fee and all that takes place on this forum, the forum will turn out be a useless dead forum with no activity, just like the forum ****** where you are also a member at. Plus, if you want more private, strict forums, go for MF, DC, Verif, Cow etc.

And if you don't want to be ripped, use your brain and when necessary, use the escrow service.

runcds

RIPPER
Reaction score
Only stupid people get ripped

1. Don't send money to unverified members or when you do use escrow. I see idiots wiring unknowns probally in Nigeria 20k what fools. Escrow is done for a reason, most people on this forum don't have a dime to their names.

WalterWhite

Professional
Reaction score
+1 to what mefix and runcds said.

It couldnt have been said better myself.

pocoy0

Professional
Reaction score

Last edited:

darky

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Ripping happens due to 2 reasons.
-Either Seller Selling Something Too Good To Be True.
-Either Buyer Is Desperate For The Product

Reactions: zbox

zbox

A+

Java

RIPPER
Reaction score
Do You Know Why Member Rip Member?. Answer = Its fun doing it (Free Money From The Air
No Ripping = Use Escrow All the time + Even Verified Vendors On Large Amount Above 1k+ Use Escrow.
Rippers Can send free Stuff for first start to Gain (Trust) and rip you the second time or third, Still insist in using Escrow
You cant remove rippers from a forum, coz they make forums rocks Verified, DC, MF Csu MT you will still find Members On Blacklist Section. So wake up from your dream of thinking you can flush away all rippers from a forum, its 101% impossible, you can only decrease the rate of ripping but you can't stop it Coz its natural and can't be Stoped Ever

Kelix

Professional
Reaction score
Fun doing it? People like you rip.

Honestly is valued over everything. A man word is a man's worth.

Java

RIPPER
Reaction score
Fun doing it? People like you rip.

Honestly is valued over everything. A man word is a man's worth.

it seems you are young to this board and this game :) do me favor go and search for a member called stells, he made a thread where he talked about An easy way to limit risk of getting ripped (for newbies like me) that is if you were not here with us in 2009, here is the link anyway http://carder.market/showthread.php?t=69 so read and read over again :) good luck, am not a ripper anyway :D

Last edited: