Discover cashout? 4K $

Inconnu365

Reaction score
Hello guys,
im new at carding, and i got a discover account with mailaccess (Comcast mail).

So i see that the balance is 4K $.

I didnt know how to send money, so there is no optuon to send money instantly or something like this. This is logical and natural.

So i have added my payoneer USD account info (Routing number and account number ...) and i request a withdraw of 3K $

And i see in the terms of use in the discover website.
that the new bank accounts need 14 days to be processed, and the old and registered bank account it be processed in 4 days.

I want to take advice from you! What do I do? Should I wait 14 days or what? Because there is no alternative method.
I will risk 14 days to be not canceled, and i hope also the discover staff dont call the victim to confirm the withdrawal.

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
Some ways to cash out quickly:
1. Link your bank account to another payment system, which is confirmed by mini-deposits instantly and there is no need to wait for 14 days.
2. Make purchases in an online store for this amount
3. Pay yourself a donation or service on the freelance exchange.

Inconnu365

Reaction score
1. Link your bank account to another payment system, which is confirmed by mini-deposits instantly and there is no need to wait for 14 days.
Good idea bro, but whats the website that accept mini-deposit.

how i will link discover card bank to another website and after that i pay myself (service).

The problem, i have added my bank to her discover in 12 septemer and i have requested a withdrawal after 15minutes.
and i see the status of withdrawa is (Pending) i can cancel it or edit the withdrawal amount.

So after i read in the FAQ, it need to wait 14 days for new banks account linked. my feeling was bad, but this is the security.

So as i told you, after 5 or 6 hours i back to the discover account i see that the payment is not processing, and it placed to history activity, i didnt know if it accepted or not, my feeling and my skills informed me thats its processing and i cant edit it or cancel it as the begin.

So im happy because was accepted, and i see it in the history with GREEN COLOR (-4K$) = online payments - thank you.

i back to her history to see the status of her old withdrawal to her bank i see the same thing (Online Payments - Thank you)

I got back to her email today, i see an email told him but without detailled information, ( the request is coming).

i see also the same message in her old withdrawals.

but im sad because i read in the FAQ, 90% chance that they will call him with phone to confirm the payment.

because all banks doing this for security reasons.

1- New bank account
2- Fast withdrawal to the bank
3- not the same city
4- not the same user agent
5- not a small amount like 100$ or 200$

:( , im waiting

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I can link my payoneer usd account. It's over three months old with transaction history. Or you buy a verified cash app and use it's checking account to receive the money then convert it to Bitcoin via cash app. As simple as abc

Codeblooded

Reaction score
I tried a gofundme cashout method it work good