Direct mail phishing top secret method

Forum Library

Professional
Reaction score
This method is a creation of my mind and as such is virgin. No one is doing this as of yet. Not even me.

Requirements.

Name and Address of target. (or you can really spam it with direct mails to occupant)
Valid Dumps
Plastics Designed as gift cards.
A secure website.

Prep the gift card with a unique ID number printed on the rear
And on the front an expiry in like a month.

You make up a gift card and encode with a dump.
You then send the card and a letter to the target.
You state in the letter that this is a free gift card valued at $50.00.
Make up your own story as to why they are receiving this.
Be sure to tell them in the letter that there is no obligation on there part.

Now in the letter tell them they have to activate the card online and give them the URL to your website.

On the website they have an option to activate the card.
They enter the unique Id number from the back of the card
A new page opens up saying welcome "Their Name" and that they have not registered as of yet and need to do so in order to activate the card.

Now they are taken to a registration page where they enter
a user name
a password (congratualtions you have just phished their password 80% of ppl use the same password for everything)
and an email address

Now they get a confirmation email sent to them and clicking the confirmation takes them to another page that now asks more personal information.

Like Mothers Maiden Name (required for security)
A Pin Number for the card they just recieved.
More than likely the same pin they use on their own cards.

Tell them the card is now activated.

And give them the option of loading more money on to the card by filling out some affiliates questionaires.

They can come back at anytime and fill out affiliates just by logging in.

Make a few different pages with more phishing questions and for each questionnaire filled out they get $10.00 added to the card.

You can now phish for SSN bank accounts visa mc numbers etc .

Of course you could just send them a dead card but if you do that then ppl will know they have been phished.

The dumps on the card will be used for small purchases and since they are on gift cards no one looks hard at them.

For the real players on the board you do not send them dumps on a card. You send them real reloadable cards.

Yes this is an expensive form of phishing and it really should be targeted at whales.

Oh by the way did i mention i can meet all your gift card needs

And of course yes they could just take the card and start spending right away but they don't know that. and they can probably spend a lot more than $50.00

nice idea yes but it's take alot of effort + if you buy valid dumps maybe that dump can make you mare money that the guy you just send him the gift card with the dump encoded on it
any way just my opinion in the end it's a good idea for the ones who has pacience to do this all the way to the end