Direct Deposit (Huntington bank log) INSTANT

VIP24

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Login the bank logs you bought !

2. After you put your username and password, a verification code will be will either be sent to the phone?/email? attached,so you better get a log with full info so you can send the verification to the mail?.

3. Once the verification code is sent to the email? attached, you get it and input it here, then you click on ➡️continue.

4. This is the next page? which comes after the verification page, choose “l’m on a private device?. Yes, please register.”So you won’t be asked for verification code the next time you try to login?.

5. This is how the homepage/dashboard looks like after you have successfully loggged in?. The logs you bought

6. Now click on Payments

7. Click on ‘Add payee’ from the drop-down menu.

8. Click on the payee Type, and choose Pay? a person

9. Fill the info as have done above, with the name you can put any name there, don’t really matter, put your client phone number there. Now here is the trick: Tick the small box there, that is the option for Direct Deposit ? and it’s the only banks ? which do Direct Deposit that gives that option.

10. After you have ticked the small box, you will be asked to input the Account number and Routine number of the prepaid card/bank, this is because electronic payment? is sent directly to the prepaid card/bank?.

11. So I wrote down the Account number and Routine number of the prepaid card/bank? I wanted to load, you can write the info of the bank Account if it’s a bank ? you want to top up. Click on Continue .

12. Click on add payee?

13. My prepaid Bank info (Payee) has been successfully added ✅?

14. Now go back to the payments? menu and click on Pay Bills.

15. Now on this page you will see the Payee info you added,All you have to do here is;
i. Choose date to send payment, money delivers in 2 days
II. Write amount to send, Daily limit is $20,000

if you need a good place to buy logs hmu @tools27
16. Go through for the last time to make sure informations are all correct, then Confirm Payments

17. The Direct Deposit Payment? has been successfully sent.

18. You can view the sent payment by clicking on Scheduled Payments

INSTANTLY the Direct Deposit Payment? will reflect on your Prepaid Card/Bank??‍?.After link to Cashapp and withdraw money through btc

GOOD LUCK
1634048598815.jpeg

VIP24

BANNED
Reaction score
WORKING !!

VIP24

BANNED
Reaction score
:):):):):):):)