-- Diego220 FORSALE --

diego220

Carder
Reaction score
Hi im diego220, im a web/network hacker that is looking to sell my excess data or trade for services. Here is a list of data i am selling for now and more will be added to the list.

Shop admins with email+password combinations = $15

SIP logins from hacked network devices such as snom 300 = $15

Remote network access to hacked business networks (Ownership of gateway router) = $20

Email+password lists (100) = $10

Encrypted Email+password list (100) = $5

Feel free to ask me anything, I do not deal with partnerships as i have been burnt too many times. I only take WMZ and i do not send data in advanced, if you want to see the data then use Escrow plz.

diego220

Carder
Reaction score
yes, my prices might seem expensive but you get what you pay for. I know the real value of information and i sell at these prices for a reason.

1000 e+p = potential 100 paypals
1 pp = $5-20

you work the maths out. Why rip ourselves off ? i hacker not carder btw im at the top of the food chain an you carders are the bottom feeders. get used to more hackers settin the prices peeps
JUS GET USED TO IT

Gucci

RIPPER
Reaction score
yes, my prices might seem expensive but you get what you pay for. I know the real value of information and i sell at these prices for a reason.

1000 e+p = potential 100 paypals
1 pp = $5-20

you work the maths out. Why rip ourselves off ? i hacker not carder btw im at the top of the food chain an you carders are the bottom feeders. get used to more hackers settin the prices peeps
JUS GET USED TO IT

100% true :)

diego220

Carder
Reaction score
nah ???

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:02 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:25 PM ----------

1000 eu and africa e+p list $20 FRESH HACKED

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:30 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:02 PM ----------

Last edited: