delete

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
Before you start practicing, and even more so getting material for work, you must study everything well and thoroughly learn all the details of the methods and directions.
It will take you at least 2 months to study the information; only after studying the theoretical foundations can you start working.

mriwannalearn

Reaction score
Before you start practicing, and even more so getting material for work, you must study everything well and thoroughly learn all the details of the methods and directions.
It will take you at least 2 months to study the information; only after studying the theoretical foundations can you start working.
You've always been helpful and supportive. Today, although I have not scored yet, I'm starting to piece a lot of things together. At first I was anxiously and intensely trying to learn and I really exhausted myself. Now I'm trying to go about everything more calm and methodically. I hope to see results in the near future. I understand it takes most a little longer to learn, but I have some tech and computer background so I'm hoping it all registers faster for me. I wish I could hire you for further tutoring lol