rokitbayy

Professional
Reaction score
Username: decrypter
ICQ# 413423110
Profile link: http://www.carder.market/member.php?u=1244
Thread link: http://www.carder.market/showthread.php?t=49347

Brief story:
I have known this guy for almost 1 year now, ever since he was known as op on forum crdsu.su, well I don't have full chat logs because past chats have been erased as I wiped my HDD's. All I have is chat where I gave him D+P to cashout and he took them and has been offline ever since then for 5 days. I have tried the cards and all have been swallowed, which means only 1 thing, he worked on them.

Logs I have:
Karlsberg 10:04 PM 3/22/2012
hey bro

devica 10:05 PM 3/22/2012
hi

Karlsberg 10:05 PM 3/22/2012
can you cashout uk d+p?

devica 10:05 PM 3/22/2012
yes
which bin?

Karlsberg 10:05 PM 3/22/2012

devica 10:06 PM 3/22/2012
yes, can be cashed out
$400 daily limit

Karlsberg 10:06 PM 3/22/2012
okey good
can you work now if i give you now?

devica 10:07 PM 3/22/2012
sure

Karlsberg 10:07 PM 3/22/2012
cool hold on for a minute
i'll paste here?

devica 10:07 PM 3/22/2012
yes

Karlsberg 10:08 PM 3/22/2012
4154675588xxxxxx=1306101154687987654 8250

41546712547xxxxxx=1312101686468465468 5654

41546765465xxxxxx=1309101984216546327 2007

41546796846xxxxxx=1302101694654168724 1989

41546768481xxxxxx=1311101684646872565 2238
how muhc time needed to hear report mate?

devica 10:09 PM 3/22/2012*
well, in approx 3 hours

Karlsberg 10:09 PM 3/22/2012
cool

Karlsberg 10:10 PM 3/22/2012
goodluck bro! let me know result asap

devica 10:10 PM 3/22/2012
ok

And I have been writing to him for 5 days now, if admin needs I will get logs of chats I have sent him since 22nd till today, as they have all been sent from from my mobile iPhone or different system I use.

Screenshots, and receipts of 5 cards swallowed can be showed to admin!

Please ban this ugly clone ripper, he already has ripper status on crdsu (op) but I can't prove that op = decrypter so I'll leave that aside.

Waiting to hear from admin.

Last edited:

decrypter

RIPPER
Reaction score
admin pls fix these issues , these is the same guy that have give me minus rep from 2 other accounts and now hes using these account.

Have never deal with him , you guys can check logs of pms or any other way to see in the forum that i have never contacted these person and can only see the accounts that have minus rep for whatever reason.....

its getting annoying.....

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:40 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:37 PM ----------

all the suppliers that work with me know that i dont take work and just say "hey yes i can go now" lol , no i will not make any of then come here so other people start bothering then with pm bombs.

stop these imbecil act from you and start doing something with your life......

rokitbayy

Professional
Reaction score
Look at this ripper replying all of a sudden when I wrote blacklist and has blocked me on ICQ from 2 accounts.

Admin, I'm ready to present more sensitive proves to you like pictures of receipts etc. ANd I don't know, have no relationship with the "guy" he is talking of or reputation attack.

Ninja

Reaction score
rokitbayy
I dont see enough proofs there.

decrypter

RIPPER
Reaction score
These guy is using several accounts its clear , hes join date is december 2011 with zero post , all of the sudden he comes saying i deal with him ; if you see my reputation ninja you will see that i have deal with good people in here and have make good bussines with a lot of sellers also , you will also see the pattern of those accounts minus rep me with no reason and attacking also its clear is done on purpose.

Ive been member since the forum started , with not a single blacklist or trouble beside these stupid attempt from a jackass trying to tarnish reputation ; rules say calling ripper someone without it being real and should be punished also the reputation points i have needs to be restored because i refuse to up it by offering free shit like a lot of people do.

rokitbayy

Professional
Reaction score
Me recently registered and have 0 posts got nothing to do with the blacklist.
Ninja, I am ready to show you on teamviewer my icq, where you can see my chats with him yourself and see for yourself, if you have the time ofcourse.

Also, I'll send you the ATM slips where you can see that the 5 cards have been drained. - In few hours when I reach home.
I hope these can prove that this member here is a ripper and has ripped me.
Anything more I can do, please let me know, I'm ready to provide.

decrypter

RIPPER
Reaction score
You can show all you want , but i have never contacted these person , he have never contacted me or talk with him.

My contactas are NEVER in public , admins can check my pm box because i only delete when its full , it is now at 90% capacity and you can check theres no inbound or outbound msg regarding these person , you will also see all the people i have rejected with work because i dont work with the first clown that shows up....

I know you are the same person that owns those several accounts , you are just kid with nothing to do with your life ; its all clear you can even check how the other account "coolmoe" visit hes user page (pattern that all clones account owners do) , you can also see how the account "wakawaka" is also hes account , that user is register not long ago with no activity and now he + rep these account lol

I wont bother with these again , Ninja have always been good with spotting imbecils.

Btw blacklist rules show these:

- When you get ripped don't wait more than 2 days to report or else your logs will not be taken into consideration.

Last edited:

Ninja

Reaction score
decrypter
Continue insulting members will lead you to ban.

So the icq number shown above is not yours?

decrypter

RIPPER
Reaction score
No its not me , and all the insult is being done by these guy trying to tarnish other people bussines , like i say i have never contacted these guy in my life hes just trying to mess with me and i am sure he hes the owner off all the accounts that are ripping now ; you just need to check the times and days when the accounts are online and the way they talk and boost the reputation system , i have made claims in the reputation thread yet nobodynhave fixed , i have contacted inform wich he have the only icq i use and he tells me only you can fix so take a look at it and fix because from all the time i have here nobody have complaint from me yet all the people that are fucking me are labeled as ripper or ether blacklisted.

Hes saying he gave uk cards for me cashout , yet he claims i ripped him becaus ethe cards got retained ? So in a case where someone provide cards to me i have to make sure that if it doesnt work the card stay clean ?

Like i say before i have not take cards from these guy and im waiting from him to show where , when and how i took cards from him and demand for him to get banned and all hes accounts because he cannot proof these.

Ninja

Reaction score
You starting to talk too much.
Just answer me a quick question. The icq number mentioned above belongs to you or not?

decrypter

RIPPER
Reaction score
Im talking to much but you dont seem to be reading because i have told you 3 times allready that is not me.

Ninja

Reaction score
That icq number is yours or not?

decrypter

RIPPER
Reaction score
NO !!!!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:41 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:25 PM ----------

These guy negative rep me again ! I have told several times hes making false accusecion.

Hes insulting , if you check the reputation thread i have made claims since the 16 and nothing have been fixed , you will also notice another accpunt accusing me from the same shit and other accounts putting negative rep , those accounts are banned yet still my reputation is not fixed , these guy and hes account needs to be banned because is common sense tha is a clone account.

Resolve the these problem on my reputation as it was , remove these "unresolved status" and check on these usernames i told you , probably the same person that is always ripping in these board.

rokitbayy

Fucking ripper and liar. You are chato666, op, old ripper from dominican republic. DIE MOTHERFUCKER!

Ninja

Reaction score
rokitbayy
I know what this icq number belongs to other cpro/csu member 100% who is mentioned in last cop's invasion
but im not sure if decrypter is his clone. U sure what this icq number belongs to him?

decrypter

RIPPER
Reaction score
Now you are saying im someone from the cop file ? Im not even in the states nor i am a seller........

Your asking him for proof yet you put a disgusting status on my usename , if he doesnt get banned from here when he fails to provide where did he got that contact from ME you need to check how you deal with these kind of stuff , you choose to beliave someone that come out of nowhere , yet not ecen take into consideration a person that is been here since it started with no issues , people like thefmastes know me (old person from the 2 boards) , capac also know from old time because i work for him in the past among several others.

To me is stupid to make a circus out of me like it have been done (check how the rep. System have been abused to me) yet you dont fix these even though i been insulted.

You basically saying that is ok to come here in say X person is Y and its true because i say so.......

Ninja

Reaction score
decrypter
Im starting to get annoyed out of your useless post.
You have 2 options - im banning you out of there and u're losing oportunity to watch this topic and influence to it (say words for your defense, argue with him) incase youll post spam messages.
Because i dont have time reading all this crap from you.

I have asked HIM question - you sit here and be quiet please.
Thank you.

fuck_you

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Ninja dont you ever feel as if you're a kindergarten teacher ? :D

decrypter

RIPPER
Reaction score
Hey you know what bitch ? Ban me because im sick of you thinking you are big lol stupid imbecil i have know you before you where a moderstor hahaha you where always kissing obnon ass and admin to make you a moderator and know i guessyou feel like a queen huh ?

Jackass ive been in the forum scene since 2005 with never a problem and you come talk like your some big shit ? You talk about respect yet you dont respect other member and all you is threat others with your mighty ban powers lol get overyourself

So ban me because im not interested in continue in these places ; have a fun time dealing with these guy and all hes clones and have a good laught when you see him being blacklisted.....