Debit or Credit??

Data

Carder
Reaction score
Debit or Credit

Do the same rules apply when carding with a Visa platinum and a Debit platinum? I'm going out with 3 Platinum credits, anything I should be aware of?

Drapes

DEER
Reaction score
Yes. If you have credit you just sign and go. If you have a debit card, you just say credit and sign and go as well. Both are the same.

Reactions: Data

Data

No comments

photonman95

Professional
Reaction score
hi guy need your advice!!

Im use to work with debit cards cvv for booking flight ticket or hotel rooms.
My questions is what if i use credit card cvv??
is there too much security on credit cards i mean is there any risk of canceling flight ticket...?
And what is the best between debit and credit cvv??

Thks a lot for your helps guys:)

Last edited:

photonman95

Professional
Reaction score
cheers guys you are lovely!!
So its better to use credit card than debit card okay thks a lot

marina

VIP member
Reaction score
why don't u check the balance bifor u go to shop?! for me doesn't metter credit or debit . i always check the balance bifor i go to shop...

bjmanski

Carder
Reaction score
why don't u check the balance bifor u go to shop?! for me doesn't metter credit or debit . i always check the balance bifor i go to shop...

People keep talkin about checking balances on cards somebody PM me on how this is done?

marina

VIP member
Reaction score
bjmanski with a litle investment i can teach u how!

Madlevsky

Carder
Reaction score
Debit better but holder have money on debit. Credit card for credit score! and credit line.

bigass

Reaction score
you need full info, dob and rest, then call telephone banking e.g lloyds telephone banking, then automatic machine will say to enter cc info, then machine will give option to tell balance, easy :)

IWin

Carder
Reaction score
yea i wanna know how much a little investment is?

levi

RIPPER
Reaction score
hi

you need full info, dob and rest, then call telephone banking e.g lloyds telephone banking, then automatic machine will say to enter cc info, then machine will give option to tell balance, easy :)

sounds good m8 i kno this works for barclays aswel.. but wht info u need for uk cvv to do this and do u kno a sell tht sells uk cvv+bin?

rickard

Professional
Reaction score
bjmanski with a litle investment i can teach u how!

Yes how much is a little, and can you check with just dumps t1 and2. Or do you need more than that. It would be nice to know balance before shopping. I thought it was impossible to know.

brainpluss

Carder
Reaction score
debit or credit????

question, when you emboss a cc# onto a blank and use it instore, do you get to choose if the purchase can be either debit or credit???

surfer

Carder
Reaction score
you cannot use a blank card with just the embossed digits on the card, the card will also have to be printed to look identical to the original card.

the card can be either credit or debit depending on the dump.

surfer.

BigBear

VIP member
Reaction score
It depends on the country u use it, for example in most european countrys u can´t chose between debit and credit on pos, thats automatically done by the processor, but in some southamerican countrys if u pay with a foreign debitcard u have to chose credit with only 1 cuote to make it work there.

brainpluss

Carder
Reaction score
thank you BigBear, do you know about USA pos purchases?
@ Surfer, obviously it will be printed,however thx for the response.

BigBear

VIP member
Reaction score
Yes, in USA u allways have to tell them on checkout if u want it to be a credit or debit transaction, on all debit operations u have to key in ur pin number, if u chose credit op u just sign the ticket. It doesnt matter if u use a debit or credit card to pay, with both u can opt for credit operation.