Darkking1 Ripper

serialkilla

Professional
Reaction score
serialkilla,if you are sensible enough you would have noticed from all comment i did my job perfectly and am not to be blamed for any thing.the truth is there for every one to see.i received item,sold it and sent money to whom i got the tracking of the item from.am i suppose to send the whole money of the item i sold?which of it could you not understand,if you dont have any thing to say just keep quiet.To all my cleints,item received and i will be shipping or selling them as we agreed,please leave comments here.

It's either you are stupid or dumb because i never referred to you directly, i was only saying you idiots should talk to each other and give the sender his money. So it's either you have problem with English language or you are simply retard.

tusac12

RIPPER
Reaction score
nathwil told me he fix with you he reship ipad to you and fix ,
WTF does that even mean ? You got the money, send it to me!! Its been 2 fucking weeks now..

Nathwil1 tells you shit, I DON'T CARE!! You send me money, am done waiting you stupid little Arab tit. Panther ban this idiot please, he is just talking gibberish which doesn't make any sense..buy some hijab for your family with that $180, no wonder there is a user here whose name is "Irapehomelessarabs". Maybe I should call him over.

$$Fisher

Reaction score
Fuck, are you people mad? can't you see this Darkking1 guy is an idiot and doesn't deserve to live?
why wasting your time on this guy?t trus me i will eliminate him. Mark my words

rznt

Carder
Reaction score
WTF does that even mean ? You got the money, send it to me!! Its been 2 fucking weeks now..

Nathwil1 tells you shit, I DON'T CARE!! You send me money, am done waiting you stupid little Arab tit. Panther ban this idiot please, he is just talking gibberish which doesn't make any sense..buy some hijab for your family with that $180, no wonder there is a user here whose name is "Irapehomelessarabs". Maybe I should call him over.

Christ darkking, you're unbelievable. Just send him the fucking money, or whatever you owe him...not that hard.
Also if he reships the ipad back to tusac, nathwill is the one who loses out..

Last edited:

darkking1

RIPPER
Reaction score
dont deal with my fu**ing Old ICQ

and about that tusc12 his problem sloved

tusac12

RIPPER
Reaction score
Solved in your ASS stupid ARAB FUCK....why isn't he still banned? Running around with excuses and stories of his own, go buy your mum some undies with the $180 Homeless Arab tiityfuck!!

Cyril_1

RIPPER
Reaction score
Solved in your ASS stupid ARAB FUCK....why isn't he still banned? Running around with excuses and stories of his own, go buy your mum some undies with the $180 Homeless Arab tiityfuck!!

EXACTLY!!!! Why isnt he not banned yet?

I posted up a WHOLE LONG convo log showin proof that he ripped me.

Ive shown SCREENSHOTS of him takin my money and not delivering my stuff and HIS STILL NOT BANNED YET???????????

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
darkking1 Ripper.Jesus what amount of Drama!Closed!