Darkking1 Ripper

tusac12

RIPPER
Reaction score
Username : darkking1
Profile Link: http://carder.market/member.php?u=12848

Okay, let me write in brief what happened:-

1. I contact him and ask him if he knows any drop or not, he says he got a good one (nathwill1) but darkking1 from effing Middle East

2. I ship an ipad 64 gb (will show proof tracking and order if admin wants to know). and give tracking to this guy who then forwards to drop.

3. The drop receives it, 4 days goes by and at last drop has money.

4. But Sir Darkking1 instructs the drop, that since it was him who gave the tracking to drop, the drop should send the money to him (darkking1) and then he forwards to me. ( The Arab wants a cut, for sitting at home when I do the entire order)

5. This goes on for a full day, The drop sends him the funds, finally.

6. Darkking1 denies of having received any money and that he only received $25 and acts like drop guy is facing problem and stuff and that I should give him one more chance.

7. I talk to dropper and he says he already has sent $180 to darkking1, which means this arab has used up the money and has been lying on my face for the whole time.

So, in a nutshell..Darkking1 owes me $180 which he has used up and still hasn't paid me. The dropper did his job but darking1 spent that money and now hiding.
He is a lying idiot who kept lying to me whom I even lent $25 when he was in need. Such people are VIP on forum, when all they do is post some ccs in freebie section and the other lifeless idiots give him +1 rep for posting such stuff..

Chat Logs:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/24ufpg

P.S. If any more information is needed or any clarification is wanted, I shall be happy to provide them.

Last edited:

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
DarkKing1 - You Got 24Hours to resolve your dif with this guy.

darkking1

RIPPER
Reaction score
Hello Dear admin ,

That guy asked me for a drop in usa to ship something and we take 50%-50%

the deal was btween me and him , but he added the owner of drop and talked with him and he changed the deal with him , drop sent me 180$ from 450$ and that guy was should take 250$ and drop didnt send him , drop told me will send from him they didnt give me money for him thats all , he didnt lose any shity thing and after he found the guy of drop he started deal with him without i know , thats not my problem suriously , so his problem now with owner of drop , if he was stay with me that was been resloved , but he need fix his problem now with that guy of drop .

Best Regreds .

---------- ????????? ????????? ? 10:43 AM ---------- ?????????? ????????? ????????? ? 10:36 AM ----------

drop sent me my money , go talk with him and tell him send your money

thats all the problem , have fun , i never rip any one here all know me

tusac12

RIPPER
Reaction score
Ok, Nothing changed between me and drop guy, I added him because I have sent him an ipod...The ipad deal is Between me and Darkking1. In a nutshell, the deal was not changed even 1%. As you can read from logs, dropper said he will only send money to darkking1, who will send to me. And as you can see from the logs, I added him because of doing another direct deal which was an ipod deal (so that a fucking Arab isn’t there in between to mess things up and demand money for doing nothing).

To prove that, here is what drop guy had to say :

jackdow
the scam report should be for him not me,because i have done you know arm
Stephen Raw2/9/2011
I DON'T CARE

jackdow2/9/2011
but it was he who told me about it and gave me the tracking

Stephen Raw2/9/2011
so that fucker lies and tells you only sent him $25 when actually you send him $180..and you still tell me he is good?
jackdow2/9/2011
i think he used money for some thing

jackdow
the deal was with darkking not you ok
jackdow
who gives me the tracking first own the stuff

And here is what Darkking1 is saying:
Completely Opposite of that

Dumps Casher
he sent me only 180$
not 250$ at least
Stephen Raw
why the fuck are you repeating the same thing
STOP
adn sjust reply
to what am asking
What did he tell you? (the drop)
Dumps Casher
look
he told me
i wating my LR seller
and when he back i will send him(i.e. ME) his money
i swear
that excatly what he said

Stephen Raw
I am posting this in forum..
he will send me my money?
ok
Dumps Casher
yes he should

So here is what it is. As per the plan, the deal is between me and Darkking1 and thats what dropper confirms. But Daarkking1 wants to make a quick buck is saying a completely different thing. Dropper says the deal is between him and darkking1 (which is true) and my deal is with Darkking1 (which is true). Nothing has changed and you are making things up Darkking1. And too bad, you think you can earn money by just sitting at home in the desert and watching mujra when I take the pain of doing order and dropper does the work of receiving and selling it?

And to add to the fact that he is a damn big liar, he told me drop has only sent him $25 when actually he received $180 in total in one go.
Read the below logs:

Dumps Casher
i didnt lie you
Dumps Casher
he send me other 150$ later
Dumps Casher
who are you to lie on you
Dumps Casher
i dont scare from any
Stephen Raw
http://i55.tinypic.com/20k3ywn.jpg
Stephen Raw
THIS
Stephen Raw
now tell
??
pwned?
Dumps Casher
lol
Dumps Casher
if he had money
Dumps Casher
like that
Dumps Casher
why he didnt send ur 250$
Stephen Raw
whatever it is, am willing to forget everything..just fucking call him and resolve that..
Dumps Casher
that fucking mofo
Stephen Raw
that U2170391 (GG)
Stephen Raw
thats your LR id rite?
Stephen Raw
he sent you $180
Stephen Raw
now WHO THE FUCK IS LYING?
Stephen Raw
HUH
?
Dumps Casher
mofo stfu now
Dumps Casher
let me call him

serialkilla

Professional
Reaction score
Look Darkk1ng and tusac, this thing is very simple. Nobody is claiming to have ripped each other now, so that's better. The money is still between darkk1ng and the dropper. So i will suggest that darkk1ng, the dropper and tusac should arrange a conference chat and solve this.

Let them all conclude on when they will have the conference and tell the admin the agreed time and let the admin tell us all here, so we'll be waiting to see the outcome. And if anyone of them do not show up at the agreed time, then the person is the ripper.

It is a commonsense and it is that easy to solve.... Thats my own suggestion.

Reactions: tusac12

tusac12

Thanks for the suggestion mate.

tusac12

RIPPER
Reaction score
A conference is what I have been wanting to do too, so fully agree with serialkilla.

nathwill1

Professional
Reaction score
i have done nothing wrong

Good day to you all.the the truth most be told now.darkking1 shipped to my drop and gave me tracking for it,and the next day another guy tells me he was the one that shipped the ipad.i asked darkking he said yes,but the deal was between him and me which is basically true.i sold ipad for$450 i and sent him $180,darkking asked me to send another $200 to the other guy for him to ship more stuff i agreed,but told him it will take some days because am broke.so people tell me what wrong have i done?i have proves that am legit.and my drops are the best around.all my customer sorry for 3 days delay in money my fucking exchanger got his account closed after i gave him money for lr.drop still up and good to go

---------- ????????? ????????? ? 04:20 PM ---------- ?????????? ????????? ????????? ? 04:08 PM ----------

deal was to send money to darkking which i did and nothing changed.i cant understand why this.i got stuff ,sold stuff and sent money.yet am a ripper.i have my proves i sent money.so what other money am a sending?"

serialkilla

Professional
Reaction score
so mr darkking, what do you have to say to that? $180 is in your pocket and the shipper doesn't have anything yet? what type of business is that? What are your plans, please lets hear it.

PS Sorry Panther, i'm not trying to take your job, i'm just interested in this case cos i had a similar one i never reported cos of the status of the person on the forum and he quickly corrected himself when i told him i was gonna report.

zbox

RIPPER
Reaction score
There is not much evidence, but we know who has the blame :)

chantelle7

Professional
Reaction score
hmmmmmm i smell spooky thing about you nathwill can you prove it any transaction details like tracking number date and etc. about the shipment.........

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
Cut the crap,DarkKing1 resolve your payment dispute or Ripper tag assigned.The Rest Leave Your Opinions to Oprah this is not a section for "chitchat".

darkking1

RIPPER
Reaction score
dear admin ,
drop told me he will send him 200$ soon ,
its will be resloved

nathwill1

Professional
Reaction score
chantelle7,what you smell?shut your mouth and don't accuse me wrongly.tusac12 got all the prove he needs,he knows am not at fault or why do you think he is still using my drops.he still shipped stuff to me today and he knows he will get his share .i dont care what you smell or think,i gave you the chance to use my drop but you did not.the mistake from darkking,i promised him money from my pocket and he made it look as if i was owing him money from the deal.so keep your smell to your self dude.if you will not work other that trust me will,and those i have sent money to or stuff please post comment.

tusac12

RIPPER
Reaction score
From nathwill1's comments it is clear that:
1. He did his job and am am still dealing with him.
2. The deal was between me and Darkking1, which has not been altered in any as you can read from nathwill1's posts. Hence he is making up stories of himself.
3. He is sitting on the $180, without doing any shit or work. I don't mind that but the shipper (me) hasn't received nothing till now.

So stop wasting my time, Panther's time and everybody's time and resolve this ASAP Darkking1!! And why don't you reply to serialkilla's comments?

darkking1

RIPPER
Reaction score
man the deal btween me and nathwill , he will get money soon and send you ur money , dont worry .

serialkilla

Professional
Reaction score
The three of you should just shut the fuck up with all this "between me and him" bullshit. Do conference chat and talk about everything at once and give whoever deserve money his money and whoever does not deserve what he currently have should just put the excess down and save us our time.

nathwill1

Professional
Reaction score
serialkilla,if you are sensible enough you would have noticed from all comment i did my job perfectly and am not to be blamed for any thing.the truth is there for every one to see.i received item,sold it and sent money to whom i got the tracking of the item from.am i suppose to send the whole money of the item i sold?which of it could you not understand,if you dont have any thing to say just keep quiet.To all my cleints,item received and i will be shipping or selling them as we agreed,please leave comments here.

tusac12

RIPPER
Reaction score
man the deal btween me and nathwill , he will get money soon and send you ur money , dont worry .

STFU you idiot, he already sent you $180...Why the hell are you holding that?
And soon? After you become a grandma?
PayPal to what the thread is and repay me or be banned..!!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:09 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:07 PM ----------

The three of you should just shut the fuck up with all this "between me and him" bullshit. Do conference chat and talk about everything at once and give whoever deserve money his money and whoever does not deserve what he currently have should just put the excess down and save us our time.

That didn't work as this arab is too big of a loser to agree to that..I did my job, nathwill1 did his...The only idiot who is making a drama out of this is darkking1, who is holding onto the money.

l