Dacona - WBC1

diego3119

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
We would Like to introduce you the new generation of new hacking, skimming machine tool called Dacona101 "WBC1".

What is WBC1?

WBC1 is a new Wireless lasering Server connecting machine.

This device works on bleutooth and laser,and is therefore a tool that is unparalleled in the market now and being sold in a confidential manner.
and this machine works on sensor that transmit informations inside your box (slots) attached to Atm machine on street, The dacona's 101 has the same Atm skimmers models , the same shape same Design and same Parameters C. which means it is compatible with all atms , being installed within in which it can pull and transmit the informations and Datas thru out the server (Dumps- Track1.Track2 - full banks names and /infos (adresses , phone number) / accounts number ,SSL, SSN, Funds - Checks Prsm " without the need to swap cards into the slot , without the need of cards credits or debits , and thus is connected to the bank computer server in which it will be connected by the laser within the Bank where the datas are carried out and processed through out a portable device carried with you in the car near the bank.
This laser let you connect to the bank computer and therefore you use the device handled by yourself to hack the Bank Pc., this machines comes with Hacking Cd software that includes the Pinnacle- banking automation system, Bank depostites automation, WorldSharp check reconsiliation system,Note serve system, hikjaking systems using the device handled with you and using our programing's sophisticated softwares and applications in the first place according to the Laser acquired SMF Softwares and all comes with practical instructions on how to connect The device to the Atm and to the computerized system handled Efficiently.
When you are connected to computer banking System , information being transmitted through the machine by the device Bu202 connected to the computational device that is located with you in the car.
Therefore The device lift the numbers encoded within a computer banking portfolio, which also when you connect to the digital specific Track2 numbers can help dismantling of codes ( faster logaritmic cracker generator) and to send you the Digits in sequence and thus serve to Robe all the information within the World which means penetrating and processing all documented and securedbank information and accounts.

How this device has been introduced and made?

This device has been made by referring to many people and insiders that works with us here in the Middle East as an envasional business teams centralized in different locations, including banks and so on from workers that has their valuable positions and high level positions with high ranks in banks , based on our insiders and our bank workers and based on their accurate information ,Thus those people helped us in reducing all the complications of the complicated and new sophisiticated security and connections including links and networks in the banks.
Professional Engineers and Programers and experts Graduated and handled high degrees from high educated universities have been working on creating such device sure after being informed of how the automated computational bank works, and how therefor we can dismantle it.

Does it work everywhere?

This device has been made to be compatible with all ATM machines found on street around the world , Taking into consideration that all ATMs are attached to a computer server
on which relates on all the transactions that occur.

How many devices comes with?

WBC1 comes with SQi portable bluetooth transmitter device bu202
similar to the device used with Skimmers that works on GSM , RS, systems. and the WBC1.
Which is the portable device Located with you, and its similar to a mini portable pc.

How to send such device, is it safe?
We send this device in a PC case and it is surely safe , our insiders works on
delivering our products and machines safely for sure.
And we are always open and prepared for any miss-delivery or any miss-dealing with the package being delivered.

How much it cost?
This device is new , Recently updated and produced
it is being sold in a fixed price of 2700 USD Dollars.
Its available For only well known legit sellers and buyers.
This Device can be shiped worldwidely with no difficulties and no customs recognitions.
We got insiders located inside and outside the specific Shipment Methods and Corp.

Picture are exclusive only and cannot be published everywhere since this product has been produced Recently.
To avoid cloning and missusing of this machine it has been Created to be Destructed systematicaly once it is opened.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs, instead for more information please E-mail us ; [email protected] ; ICQ : 632291300

sincerely,

Forensic

RIPPER
Reaction score
This device seems like a story. If I had that kinda device, I would never disclose it or even offer to sell it. It's quite obvious that what is written is written by some marketing or advertising analyst to gain some cash. But to me it definitely is 100% a story not even 99%.

diego3119

BANNED
Reaction score
Actually i trust this man, i don't know if he accept escrow please add him and negotiate him.
This man was doing with him business since long time ago, its not a story neither any marketing issue those programs are really found in banks i have made my researchs and moreover this Seller can provide you picture of the machine and many other stuffs available with him.
Soon picture will be published here. but trust me this one is good and he sold 17 till now with proofs and clients Proofs =) in addition he was using it and he come up with selling this machine recently in a good price and he implemented some tricky treaatees whereby this machine can't be cloned.

noob

BANNED
Reaction score
wow is this real? i heard about it !

Ninja

Reaction score
noob
Check for the date when this post was made, deer.

noob

BANNED
Reaction score
lol .. what the hell? why i got deer status if i mistaken seeing the date ninja?
is that real u posted me dear just for looking at this thread it showed up and i read it! whats the problem i made huh?

Ninja

Reaction score
go thru ur messages. u recieved ur deer not for that, deer.