d+p

mtl64

RIPPER
Reaction score
Somebody knows where can be cashed uk d+p??Who can do that or who can tell where they work.

thefighter

Professional
Reaction score
Apparently you would have to give your D+P to some one in the states or somewhere that doesnt use 201 and they would have to cash out for you

OR

If you are the one wanting to cash out, then you would some how get your D+P and write the track to the card and cash out in the states like normal.

If your in the states trying to cash 201 then the question is how are you going to get the D+P.
If your in the UK getting the D+P then you have to send your dumps out to randoms for them to be cashed out.

Ive worked with uk dumps but not uk D+P so dont take my word for anything on this subject. Im just telling you what ive gathered from reading here and there. I could be 100% wrong.

D+P is so easy to cash tho bro. Get the D+P and go try them man. ANY where too. People dont check last 4 on debit ANYwhere where im at. As long as you know how much is on the account (IE: atm account balance check) you can pull the 300 or 400 or 500 from the atm depending on what the limit is and you can go to any store and that shit will be APPROVED every time.

Once again, dont take my word on it. This is just what ive read here and there.

SQLi

DEER
Reaction score
Only method inside UK i have found is old atm (very few now) or instore atm (no read chip)