D+P dumps

TrynaGetRich

Carder
Reaction score
I am looking into getting some D+P dumps, who sells them and what are the prices they usually go for. Thanks for the help guys

brado

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
dump+lost

I am looking into getting some D+P dumps, who sells them and what are the prices they usually go for. Thanks for the help guys

sure u can get dumps+pin when u open acc with any bank of ur choice... apply for debit card, and they will send to you debit card+pin then u will otherwise send 1K$ to any body here they will give u dumps+lose. then u will cry... WORKHARD AND GET RICH OR DIE TRYING.

photonman95

Professional
Reaction score
I knew about 15 seller of dump + Pin and guess what... All were Nigerian and Nigerian means RIPPER.
C'mon man ! who gonna sell Money for money??
Seller sell goods to get money and everybody knows that Dump+pin= Easy Money!!

donxipher1

Reaction score
I knew about 15 seller of dump + Pin and guess what... All were Nigerian and Nigerian means RIPPER.
C'mon man ! who gonna sell Money for money??
Seller sell goods to get money and everybody knows that Dump+pin= Easy Money!!

dump + pin is money 2 you because u have access on cashing it , but to nigerian they might have the dumps and pin , it totally useless on em cos it cannot be cashout here in nigeria unlike other countrys ..

photonman95

Professional
Reaction score
dump + pin is money 2 you because u have access on cashing it , but to nigerian they might have the dumps and pin , it totally useless on em cos it cannot be cashout here in nigeria unlike other countrys ..

Bro Dumps + pin = 100 Dollars its just ridiculous no one would sell this type of good, even Nigerian because they have just to cross over the border to go in ghanna or any other country to cashout and they know that they can cashout over 500 dollars per dumps if they're good.

Personally I dont believe about this bullshit and i know that nigerian are ready to do anything to get few money cuz with 100 dollars your are the king overthere so why not scam 100 dollars?...

TrynaGetRich

Carder
Reaction score
Since I posted this people contact me about having d+p. I am not just going to send a person money like that. But can you guys give me some advice. One dude says he know a guy on the irc channels who does partnership with his d+p but requires you send him 200 before you can start, sort of a insurance policy for him. Another guy says he has them but they are UK d+p, and I am in US any advice for me. Thanks