Cvv Selling Service

Mr.Tom

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
tomsshop.cc - Online Cvv Selling Service

Cvv Selling Service

cvvShop.in

Rules of our service

As our customers don't know our service rules we decide in this case made them necessary to read for our users before they will waste time of a support team with the silly questions. So you will not be able to create a ticket untill you will read our rules.

* Problems with transactions? Always paste full transaction details from the payment system site!
* Never ask about updates! They are always coming ASAP. It's in our interests area — you only waste time of support group with those tickets!
* You must never check european cards untill you try to use them.
* You must always include full card numbers about which you are going to write a ticket in the ticket text.
* No balance refunding for cards marked as valid by our checker. This can be caused by low balance of the card but we never gurantee that cards selled here will have a lot of $$$ on their balance!
* You have only 1 (one) hour after purchasing to check the cards and get moneyback.
* You must never delete cards about which you are going to write a ticket.
* We will never send money from your balance back to your account. Do not even try to ask us about it. You can only spent your money here — no moneyback.
* You will be banned for 3 days if you will not follow those rules at first time; 15 days — at second time; and your account will be totally deleted at third time.
* We will not make an activation cost smaller.

PAYMENT :

Liberty Reserve: +10% fees
WebMoney: WMZ = 200$ minimum.

Jabber: [email protected]

Last edited:

purepass

Professional
Reaction score
icq ne nahodit. kak dobavit?

Mr.Tom

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Yep, it works, but i was away, please contact me again!

Liebedich

Reaction score
Man, I'm trying but I can't add you too ))) Something's wrong with your ICQ.

Mr.Tom

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Who can't add me, just leave your icq number in PM , thanks.

baloch

RIPPER
Reaction score
hey man buy au and us cc plz pm me on icq thx..417414169

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:51 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:37 AM ----------

wow cant belive he's so cool man in the 1st deal he gave free stuff for try and all valid.if no1 trust me den try to buy sum suff from him den u ll know.thx tom

volfymac

VIP member
Reaction score
any feedback on him?

PRO100

RIPPER
Reaction score
good service ++++++++

maleesh

Reaction score
he gave me some cc for free, and they worked for me
till now he's a good seller with good stuff

cashmoneyinc

RIPPER
Reaction score
This guy is a good seller. I bought some AMEX and it had good balances. I will buy from him again soon.

ludlum61

Carder
Reaction score
just finish some transaction with MR TOM he is one of the coolest carder vendor i,ve ever encountered on any forum.very polite,humble and also very professional.instant he receive fund instantly he sent stuff.as for quality of cvv2 i will keep you guys posted.good luck to all carders and god bless.and you especially MR TOM.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:03 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:58 AM ----------

HE IS A+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Mr.Tom

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
1Hour discount!

12:30
13:30

USA - 1.5$

johnd

No comments