custom web, software, hacking, hardware, and MORE

Carder
Reaction score
why are you lying? check your messages, if you did not recieve then here. i offer you 1 free service, of your choice, with the exception of hacking as my hacker wont do it for free. dont try and get me to make you a phishing site then when i say no call me a scam, here ill give you $50 credit. PM me for the forums. i did send to you, please dont lie.

if you continue to lie lets have a mod come in to settle this, i am being very nice and helpful to you, please be civil and mature. Mods can check sent pms im assuming.

meboss:
nice try.... SENIOR members, im not giving those forums out to somebody with 26 posts, im sorry, i can provide you with examples and a freebie also if you like? and 1 or 2 forums but not the privates, you wouldn't even be able to check. senior members probably already have access.

meboss has been in the scene for a long time, I have seen him on many forums. if you are a member of so many 'private forums', you should recognize some familiar names.

just because a member likes to make many posts does not mean that he is a member for every private forum. :)

this is not skid forums, we do not need to beg you for the 'secret' names of other forums.

i understand you may be a legit vendor, but it is normal for people to be wary, especially with new members. don't worry about it.

i wish you luck with your business. also, if you feel like giving out some freebies, my PM box is always open :)

dogbert

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
LIMITED TIME ONLY!!!

75% off or buy one get one free, for the next serious buyer. i have 2 open projects left so any new customers are welcome or i can put you on a list!!

dogbert

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
100% bullshiter, stopped reading as soon as I saw he mentioned skimmers

hahah ok, you are alittle past the boat here, i have givin out countless freebies and have sold quite a few of my services already on here.

i dont "make skimmers" i am a microcontroller programmer and a digital electronics expert, i cant make the bezel, i have a guy that does 3d design and has access to a pay per print 3d-printer. you missed the boat on the whole "scammer" thing, your jealous you cant do what i do.