cryptocurrency carding on mobile apps

MEDOZEN

Reaction score
hey there, i've been lurking on the forum as a guest for a while now, i have read a lot of posts and a lot of my questions have been answered but i never saw an in-depth guide to mobile app carding, my questions about it would be:
- how do you apply a proxy to the site if its open on an app and not on an anti-detect browser?
- what is the full arsenal of tools you need to do it? and how do i find out about the app's kyc as sometimes it's hidden until u hit buy

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
Hello. We can find out whether KYC verification is required if we test the application.
We can also find out this nuance if we ask a question in support of the application.
Or search the Internet for a review of the application you want.
As a rule, without verification, a minimum limit for the purchase of cryptocurrency will be available.

If you do not want to install an anti-detection browser on your phone, then you need to install software that will change the hardware IDs of your phone and connect a proxy.

You can find out more about how to do this in this topic:

MEDOZEN

Reaction score
Hello. We can find out whether KYC verification is required if we test the application.
We can also find out this nuance if we ask a question in support of the application.
Or search the Internet for a review of the application you want.
As a rule, without verification, a minimum limit for the purchase of cryptocurrency will be available.

If you do not want to install an anti-detection browser on your phone, then you need to install software that will change the hardware IDs of your phone and connect a proxy.

You can find out more about how to do this in this topic:
thank you so much