Crossing the boarder into the USA from CANADA

carder403

Professional
Reaction score
I would like to cross the boarder from Canada to the USA but I have a small criminal record for fraud 5 charges would I be denied as soon as I show the customs officer my passport or would he have to look in the Canadian Police Information Centre CPIC also if the customs agent sees the charges could he let me in?

needned

Reaction score
I would like to cross the boarder from Canada to the USA but I have a small criminal record for fraud 5 charges would I be denied as soon as I show the customs officer my passport or would he have to look in the Canadian Police Information Centre CPIC also if the customs agent sees the charges could he let me in?
It depends on if the charges are still pending or investigation is been carried on you, but expect to be delayed, which country passport do you have?

rainwater

Reaction score
Access Denied Brother ! Dont try it.

carder403

Professional
Reaction score
It depends on if the charges are still pending or investigation is been carried on you, but expect to be delayed, which country passport do you have?

I already have a record for the charges I have a British passport and a Canadian one dual citizenship

jamal911

Professional
Reaction score
Access Denied Brother ! Dont try it.

This is correct my friend whether your charges got dropped or not you will not be allowed in USA. If you really need to go over there which i would not recommend you would need to obtain a waiver which costs $585. You would need to get finger prints done as well as some paper work. Once that is completed it gets mailed to washington, DC and can take around 6 months for approval.

See https://help.cbp.gov/app/answers/detail/a_id/760/~/entry-into-the-u.s.---canadian-with-criminal-record-or-overstay,-waiver for more information

R00K13

Reaction score
Well, as long as you don't plan on carrying 100 credit cards over you should be fine. The Canadian Charter of Freedoms and Rights can't stop you from leaving or coming I believe. It's more if the Americans have a problem with you (since when you cross in, they're American border guards).

They mostly don't want you to run away etc. Just give it a try. If you're crossing border you probably live near so you don't have much to lose. Just say you want to go shopping, or find a random artist or something who's in town and use that as an excuse--Just realized saying you're going shopping isn't a good idea!

Give it a try man, you can say you didn't know. If you do your research well with google and can't find anything then you're fine. If your officer or anyone you talked to didn't mention it, you're fine. As long as you don't have a warrant for your arrest or are on the run, you should be fine. Worst case scenario they'll turn you around.

I've heard that if you're Caucasian, sometimes they just look at your pictures and don't even swipe. I'm from a minority and I think a few times they just looked at my pic and let me through--can't remember too well. But now that I think about it, they probably can't really do this since when you return if they do swipe it won't show entrance..

Oh well, if you are trying to run...I'm sure there are some pretty grassy/foresty areas along the border you can cross :) try Manitoba!

jamal911

Professional
Reaction score
Well, as long as you don't plan on carrying 100 credit cards over you should be fine. The Canadian Charter of Freedoms and Rights can't stop you from leaving or coming I believe. It's more if the Americans have a problem with you (since when you cross in, they're American border guards).

They mostly don't want you to run away etc. Just give it a try. If you're crossing border you probably live near so you don't have much to lose. Just say you want to go shopping, or find a random artist or something who's in town and use that as an excuse--Just realized saying you're going shopping isn't a good idea!

Give it a try man, you can say you didn't know. If you do your research well with google and can't find anything then you're fine. If your officer or anyone you talked to didn't mention it, you're fine. As long as you don't have a warrant for your arrest or are on the run, you should be fine. Worst case scenario they'll turn you around.

I've heard that if you're Caucasian, sometimes they just look at your pictures and don't even swipe. I'm from a minority and I think a few times they just looked at my pic and let me through--can't remember too well. But now that I think about it, they probably can't really do this since when you return if they do swipe it won't show entrance..

Oh well, if you are trying to run...I'm sure there are some pretty grassy/foresty areas along the border you can cross :) try Manitoba!

lol the canadian charter of rights and freedoms has nothing to do with crossing the "USA" border. Its the us department of homeland security you need to worry about. If you like wasting your time you can try going but then you will be held up....questioned...locked in a area where you cant leave until they say you can...and finger printed...then kicked back to canada then go ahead...

VALENTIN007

Professional
Reaction score
How about does any body know like I have quite a lengthy criminal record done few jail time in my teens, but ain't been to jail for 10 years if i come to USA via plane fight from uk will I get in?

kurrupt

Carder
Reaction score
CANADA doesn't give a fuck about charges its only the asshole US that give a fuck.

Cross the border like your entering your house door they wont give a fuck...