Credit or debit?

lolaern

Carder
Reaction score
Hi,

Got an question, how do you know if you get a credit or a debit card when you buy dumps from an vendor?

/lolaern

Blue*

Professional
Reaction score
*Face Palm*
picard-facepalm.jpg

I predict the next quesiton you are ganna ask is "How do you know if card is a visa"

Carlos_santi

Carder
Reaction score
U check the bin by going to pastebin.com and entering THE FIST 6 digits of card which is called BIN NUMBER or u can download a software called xanax much easier it will show u the bank and what type of card is it etc if this helped u can hit the +rep :)

naifos

Carder
Reaction score
pastebin.com? lol?
U check the bin by going to pastebin.com and entering THE FIST 6 digits of card which is called BIN NUMBER or u can download a software called xanax much easier it will show u the bank and what type of card is it etc if this helped u can hit the +rep :)

Ninja

Reaction score
lolaern
ure here for 1 year.
What have u done in that timeframe?

lolaern

Carder
Reaction score
lolaern
ure here for 1 year.
What have u done in that timeframe?

Yes, nothing big just reading very very much. Done some small things but going to start some instoring now when i got all the knowledge i need you know ;)

Vozduh

Professional
Reaction score
bro u r amazing)) u sad u reading very very much but what about u reading?)))

jamal911

Professional
Reaction score

LOL......binbase.com

Arab707

Professional
Reaction score
Its nice seeing everyone helping the guy out and then making fun of him at the same time :) lol

stampbaby

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
*Face Palm*
picard-facepalm.jpg

I predict the next quesiton you are ganna ask is "How do you know if card is a visa"

LMFAO. You get a +1 rep for this! Classic.