Credit Card Fraud Investigation

strykn

Carder
Reaction score
I once carded a hotel in the females name i met online. I told her i was banned from hotel and i waited outside while she done the check in.Then went upstairs with her fucked her. Left while she was asleep. Never told her my real name etc or what was going on.

that is some pimp shit bro hahah i lol'd

epicgodz

Professional
Reaction score
fake charges? i dont think they are fake lol

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:53 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:51 PM ----------

he dont got 20k to drop on a lawyer. his empire of spending at least $1k almost everyday fell after nov 4th. ill look into those videos of the US SS. how about if he does do a deal? would they even offer him one? i wonder what the deal could be about. i wonder if he rats someone else out will he get off the hook? hmm. but if someone rats they should be killed for not following the carder handbook lol.

Yeah the burglary charges are not fake. When you enter a business with the INTENT to DEFRAUD them of Money,Goods, services you are committing burglary. It is what it is

Also rats are more prevalent in the carding world because your not dealing with people that are exactly intimidating so there is no fear in snitching. Most gangsters dont snitch because they have a reputation to uphold, something a carder could probably give a shit about. Then others, just think that helping the cops will help them which usually never works out.

Last edited:

pedro34

DEER
Reaction score
ppl who pays hotel dont have nothing doing this bizness those are rookieeeeeeesss cc ar for real carders thats what you make money for

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
Cybercrime investigation
Before taking on any "dark" business, it is necessary to assess in advance all the risks and provide for possible retreat options, so as not to become an easy prey for the cops.

Imagine the situation
You decided to fuck a person worth $ 100,000. They introduced themselves as some bank agent (it doesn't matter), he throws money at you. You have connected the vpn Dedicated Server. Suppose you are accessing the network from a modem (the best solution). You fucked him, money on wallets for laundering.

Now investigation
Garbage see IP. He leads them to the VPN. They put pressure on him by law and promise to solder assistance in the crime. If the VPN is not the slag, it will resist, but only for a while.

It is even better to take a foreign one so that it takes longer to get to it. In this case, all the bullshit will take 3-4 months. After, when the VPN fought to the last, or maybe languidly resisted for the sake of decency, they receive the IP of your Dedicated. And then they see that he is USA. Further paperwork, send a request there and receive a response to the request, with your real IP. (It is also worth cleaning the cookies, or it is better to demolish the Dedicated Server at all) Resolving problems with USA will take another 2-3 months. Let's say they received your real IP, although everything is cut off on the Dedicated Server.

And then there are 2 options:
  1. You worked in an internet cafe. Half a year has passed. And the employees there can change several times a month, they don't know you by sight. Recordings from cameras, perhaps no longer.
  2. You worked from the left note, by modem. Sim is left, the seller who sold it to you no longer remembers you, he has people like you every day. They are looking for you by sim card, but it has long been gone, blocked, reissued and sold to someone.

It should be noted that take accounts for such cases in foreign banks. Better online banking. It will take longer to search for your details.
Further, all the details of the card of foreign banks, etc., order not for yourself, and not at your address, pay everything through the terminal, wearing inconspicuous clothes. A mask would still, and go out into the night. Generally ideal.