Credit Card Fraud Investigation

zoomcap

Reaction score
hello, my friend got arrested by the us secret service late this year for two felony courts of cc fraud. one was defrauding interstate commerce exceeding $1000 and the other was selling and or transferring stolen credit card information.

they are out on bond but violated the bond 1month later and is now in house arrest because there were arrested again for doing cc fraud at a hotel because cc holder called hotel and reported unusual transaction so the hotel called the cops.

Now there is 4 new felony counts.
burglery, defrauding inkeeper, credit card fraud, fake id, obtaining credit card

this is happening in the california too.

what do you think will happen now since they are on thin ice? :(

Hotsista

RIPPER
Reaction score
I would also change all of your information on
your computer incase your friend makes a
deal and talks,change all of your passwords,
e-mail addresses,usernames,and change your
ip location!! You can never trust anyone in this
business too much take my advise and seriously
change all of your information and tell no one you
have changed it!!

coolmoe

RIPPER
Reaction score
I would also change all of your information on
your computer incase your friend makes a
deal and talks,change all of your passwords,
e-mail addresses,usernames,and change your
ip location!! You can never trust anyone in this
business too much take my advise and seriously
change all of your information and tell no one you
have changed it!!

instead of doing all that all he can do is trash his old hdd and get a new one ))

Ninja

Reaction score
So he got caught in hotel room?

AriGold

Professional
Reaction score
I posted a thread on here a little while back on a buddy of mine getting jammed up in Cali. He was basically caught red handed with 200 dbs on blank faces, and 20k cash in the car. Hes from Canada, and was visiting Cali, and was sentenced to 6 months in Chino.

Now Im no expert in US law, but considering he was a first time offender, a visitor to the country, and the gravity of the situation he got caught in, he got let go pretty easy.

The reason Im posting this is so you can judge this case with your buddies and take an estimate as to what your friend will be facing now that he was caught twice.

dubccv

Carder
Reaction score
...because there were arrested again for doing cc fraud at a hotel because cc holder called hotel and reported unusual transaction so the hotel called the cops.

Weird.. i stay in hotels many times and never had a problem! the worst thing they ask u for cash or a different credit card. Thats too bad for ur friend!

thefighter

Professional
Reaction score
The question I want to ask is how did he get caught? If we all know the mistake he made then we can reflect on that with our own business wo that we stop hearing about fellow professionals getting caught. Can you please shed light on the whole process?

zoomcap

Reaction score
The question I want to ask is how did he get caught? If we all know the mistake he made then we can reflect on that with our own business wo that we stop hearing about fellow professionals getting caught. Can you please shed light on the whole process?

how did he get caught the first or second time? both times are different situations. the second time was the cc holder called the hotel then the hotel called the police and they knocked on the door hard (4 cops). he did reservation for the room online at bestwestern hotel.

the first time someone else got caught by the us secret service and he never deleted chat logs so they found him via chat logs, is that proof to get him sentenced for just chat logs?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:59 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:58 PM ----------

Weird.. i stay in hotels many times and never had a problem! the worst thing they ask u for cash or a different credit card. Thats too bad for ur friend!

yeah bro. what an asshole cvv holder! :/

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:02 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:59 PM ----------

he will serving some sentence and get out.
but since he has done cc fraud again when he was on house arrest, he might be have limited access on use of computer/internet again in life.

they put him on house arrest after pretrial officer found out he was arrested a second time, now they are speeding up the court date to early early January and hes going to go to court on jan 4th for the hotel fraud to see if hes going to stay on house arrest or go to prison.

thefighter

Professional
Reaction score
Every one here needs to look up a show called secret service files and learn. They are showing tactics and equipment they use as well as sentencing for different things. One episode I saw they busted a grunt skimming at the resteraunt for 20 dollars a swipe and the big boss would make the real money, they were niggers and didn't so anything smart and they were in Miami. They caught Skinner, flipped him on the boss and got home too. Skimmer got 2 years and boss got 30. The only reason he got 30 was because he got caught robbing banks with guns and all kinds of stuff before.

My thinking is if he pays for a good lawyer and stips getting his dick in traps he will get very few years and be out to run away and do it all again smarter this time I hope.

zoomcap

Reaction score
Every one here needs to look up a show called secret service files and learn. They are showing tactics and equipment they use as well as sentencing for different things. One episode I saw they busted a grunt skimming at the resteraunt for 20 dollars a swipe and the big boss would make the real money, they were niggers and didn't so anything smart and they were in Miami. They caught Skinner, flipped him on the boss and got home too. Skimmer got 2 years and boss got 30. The only reason he got 30 was because he got caught robbing banks with guns and all kinds of stuff before.

My thinking is if he pays for a good lawyer and stips getting his dick in traps he will get very few years and be out to run away and do it all again smarter this time I hope.
how much does a good lawyer cost? like $5k? how many years do you think he will get if convicted of all counts?

dagonxx

Professional
Reaction score
hello, my friend got arrested by the us secret service late this year for two felony courts of cc fraud. one was defrauding interstate commerce exceeding $1000 and the other was selling and or transferring stolen credit card information.

they are out on bond but violated the bond 1month later and is now in house arrest because there were arrested again for doing cc fraud at a hotel because cc holder called hotel and reported unusual transaction so the hotel called the cops.

Now there is 4 new felony counts.
burglery, defrauding inkeeper, credit card fraud, fake id, obtaining credit card

this is happening in the california too.

what do you think will happen now since they are on thin ice? :(

Burglary? They always got to pile bogus shit on so when they say we will drop this and this it sounds like a good deal, but all they do is drop the fake charges.

thefighter

Professional
Reaction score
Decent layer is like 5k a case but it will probably be alot alot more and they will count them as different cases and thats just for decent. Plus if your boy ws smart and a good carder he would be able to drop a good 20 on a lawyer. And yeah fuck the deals. I would have had my lawyer drop that shit before we even step foot in court for the first time.

To o back to my other post about the secret service files show, there was another story of a guy who got caught selling 600 thousand dollars worth of fake 100 dollar bills to an undercover and he only got 2 and a half years in jail. Thats it. Pual Revere and all those boston tea party mother fuckers from back in the day were straight up counterfieters. Our country was founded on fruad ad counterfieting and theft. Fun stuff.

zoomcap

Reaction score
Burglary? They always got to pile bogus shit on so when they say we will drop this and this it sounds like a good deal, but all they do is drop the fake charges.

fake charges? i dont think they are fake lol

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:53 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:51 PM ----------

Decent layer is like 5k a case but it will probably be alot alot more and they will count them as different cases and thats just for decent. Plus if your boy ws smart and a good carder he would be able to drop a good 20 on a lawyer. And yeah fuck the deals. I would have had my lawyer drop that shit before we even step foot in court for the first time.

To o back to my other post about the secret service files show, there was another story of a guy who got caught selling 600 thousand dollars worth of fake 100 dollar bills to an undercover and he only got 2 and a half years in jail. Thats it. Pual Revere and all those boston tea party mother fuckers from back in the day were straight up counterfieters. Our country was founded on fruad ad counterfieting and theft. Fun stuff.

he dont got 20k to drop on a lawyer. his empire of spending at least $1k almost everyday fell after nov 4th. ill look into those videos of the US SS. how about if he does do a deal? would they even offer him one? i wonder what the deal could be about. i wonder if he rats someone else out will he get off the hook? hmm. but if someone rats they should be killed for not following the carder handbook lol.

Last edited:

thefighter

Professional
Reaction score
He has to roll over on some one bigger than himself. One carder caught doesn't stop shit. But yeah, he should roll over and watch his back untill he gets out and he can use fake names and fake shit for a few years untill he feels safe that he wont be cut open for snitching. I would roll over on every one for a deal and if they want to try something then come on it. I'm always ready. Plus I'm sure careers aren't going to try to behead your friend if he rolls on them. They are most likely not killers or murderers.

Veeker

Professional
Reaction score
What about ordering hotels ? Its so dangerous ? Every CC holder can call to hotel and tell about stolen cc info and anytime cops could come in ?
What about if u takin hotel in USA from EU card ? I think its much safer or no ? Maibye bill in statement appears only days after, because of distance, diff countries, diff banks etc. ?

senshido

Professional
Reaction score
What about ordering hotels ? Its so dangerous ? Every CC holder can call to hotel and tell about stolen cc info and anytime cops could come in ?
What about if u takin hotel in USA from EU card ? I think its much safer or no ? Maibye bill in statement appears only days after, because of distance, diff countries, diff banks etc. ?
This is likely good method, but here is one thing I would like to point out....
If you are on a hot operation, why risk it all, over a carded hotel? The place you are staying should be ideally safe, if you are keeping hot stuff in it.

maxx_tt

Carder
Reaction score
The amount you pay a lawyer will depend on how many criminal counts are brought against you. Could b as low as 5k for a couple counts to over 50k. With these cases it's not the time that hurts,it will be the restitution. The feds will count up every cc used or UNUSED. They will add up what the actual loss is and the hit him for 500.00 for every other card info he had in his possession and god forbid he ever used fulls. Those are aggrivated felonies,,that add 6 months extra to his sentence for every one he used. So,for example,,he gets 18 months for the dumps,,and they have him using 4 fulls. He would get 18+24=42 months and fed time sucks cause you got to do 85% of the sentence and they allways add probation to the end of it.

documentmanager

Professional
Reaction score
I dont ever sleep in carded hotel. I know a friend that usually check-in with girls he met online ;) .. but then its just plain stupid. Card else where and make money to pay for the hotel i prefer that

darkangel

Professional
Reaction score
I once carded a hotel in the females name i met online. I told her i was banned from hotel and i waited outside while she done the check in.Then went upstairs with her fucked her. Left while she was asleep. Never told her my real name etc or what was going on.

Last edited: