CREDIT CARD APPLICATION (FREE TUT)

Jeanvictor

Reaction score
credit report

One thing that I would add is that usually - especially big banks b of a chase amex when you apply for credit cards and you get them, for the first week-two weeks they monitor the account and block suspicious stuff it can even be a 7$ grocery purchase. Then you have to call and reverify everything before they let it through. I would suggest applying at a bank that the original person doesnt bank with so you can put your own phone number in case they want to contact you - which they will.

Always had stuff flagged randomly the first month. For ATM cash advances with a pin as you said thats one of the most suspicious transactions and it will very likely trigger a block.

Yes but if you have the credit report pin and info. You should'n worry about that.

mrmoney1

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Anyone tried store credit like Walmart and Fingerhut......is it possible to change address?

bravo1

DEER
Reaction score
this is a good tut

amex/disco/citi/boa

^^these banks you need to use actual address on CR to get a good approval rate, if you put drop address on CC application, your approval rate will go down significantly

***chase and capone are the easiest to get approved for

one drop should get 2 cards and if lucky 3

credit limit depends on the credit score....750+ credit score can get 7.5k-10k credit limit, average credit will get you 3k limit at the most

when you get the card, don't be greedy...leave it alone for 1 month!!! do not use it for 1 month!!! unless you want the card locked and then you have to send docs to the bank...cash advances can often block the card!

umbakr

DEER
Reaction score
this is a good tut

amex/disco/citi/boa

^^these banks you need to use actual address on CR to get a good approval rate, if you put drop address on CC application, your approval rate will go down significantly

***chase and capone are the easiest to get approved for

one drop should get 2 cards and if lucky 3

credit limit depends on the credit score....750+ credit score can get 7.5k-10k credit limit, average credit will get you 3k limit at the most

when you get the card, don't be greedy...leave it alone for 1 month!!! do not use it for 1 month!!! unless you want the card locked and then you have to send docs to the bank...cash advances can often block the card!

i need the reader's password uve sent me . Im ready to pay u the 100$ LR which i was supposed to pay shipping . ICQ : 682549123

bravo1

DEER
Reaction score
here are some more tips:

to get vehicle history for your fullz...go to statefarm.com and get a quote with the fullz (asks for name/dob/address) then it will show all vehicles associated with the address and voila! (works if person doesn't have statefarm)

to get DL number, card publicdata.com...you get dl #, issue and exp date, height, dob

bravo1

DEER
Reaction score
another tip:

if you have the right number to call for citi....they won't ask for verification questions

but i will not give away the # :D

Ghett0

Carder
Reaction score
bravo1, BRO HIT ME UP I HAVE PLENTY OF PROFILES WITH 760 SCORES and better with credit reports.

sakhustle

Reaction score
What happens if you apply for a credit card and they don't approve you instantly and they say the will notify you via mail if you've been approved and if you've been approved you will recieve the card in the mail with instructions and etc..?? please help I have once card that get accepted then the others I try get this message