CREDIT CARD APPLICATION (FREE TUT)

blackops4040

Carder
Reaction score
This works for big banks.. Although its abit harder now but works if u try a high number. Things u need -

1. Target full name and address
2. SSN & DOB
3. Credit Report

Or to just make it easier, get credit reports. Apply for credit cards in any of the big banks. Use the real info on the credit report. If you have an average credit report with an average score, then salary range shouldn't be more than $48-55k. For a perfect credit score and report, you can up the salary to about $60-$70k. For mortgage info, you can see the monthly rate on your credit report or on zillow.com

You can also add a user when you are applying, that is if your drop doesn't know this scam isn't legit.. So your drop has cc in his/her name. Once you have been approved, you wait for about 24-48 hours. Might take a bit longer for some banks to create your account after approval. Then you call in to to inform them you have moved from your location or you just got a divorce and your bitchy wife kicked you outta the house (this one works for me well, gives the rep a laugh and makes them sympathetic.. LOL) and you need the credit card redirected to your new address. Few questions are asked, usually credit report questions, sometimes weird questions such as model of car and year (sorry, i cant help you on that..LOL). When you pass these questions, you then ask them to expedite your shipment. Usually 2-4 days to rush your delivery. So once the card has been delivered to your drop address, you call in to activate and then card comes with pin so you just go cash out at atm.. :) Or you go instore carding.

A lot of people have made shitload of money with this, with persistence, smartness and luck on your side, you can make good money every week.. Good luck brothers... Link to my other tut which can help - http://carder.market/showthread.php?t=62150

PS: Criticism is welcomed.. +1 is appreciated a lot as well. :D

Last edited:

blackops4040

Carder
Reaction score
this is useful for those who have the experience and knowledge..

Sir. guap

Professional
Reaction score
great stuff bro i add +1 for you pm me i have some to and we can exchange and i would like 2 know more

blackops4040

Carder
Reaction score
great stuff bro i add +1 for you pm me i have some to and we can exchange and i would like 2 know more

sure bro.. thanks! u disappeared while chatting? come back soon lets deal more..

nsn

Professional
Reaction score
One thing that I would add is that usually - especially big banks b of a chase amex when you apply for credit cards and you get them, for the first week-two weeks they monitor the account and block suspicious stuff it can even be a 7$ grocery purchase. Then you have to call and reverify everything before they let it through. I would suggest applying at a bank that the original person doesnt bank with so you can put your own phone number in case they want to contact you - which they will.

Always had stuff flagged randomly the first month. For ATM cash advances with a pin as you said thats one of the most suspicious transactions and it will very likely trigger a block.

sudirboi

Reaction score
If I found some fullz , can I apply cc then sent to my own address ?

blackops4040

Carder
Reaction score
One thing that I would add is that usually - especially big banks b of a chase amex when you apply for credit cards and you get them, for the first week-two weeks they monitor the account and block suspicious stuff it can even be a 7$ grocery purchase. Then you have to call and reverify everything before they let it through. I would suggest applying at a bank that the original person doesnt bank with so you can put your own phone number in case they want to contact you - which they will.

Always had stuff flagged randomly the first month. For ATM cash advances with a pin as you said thats one of the most suspicious transactions and it will very likely trigger a block.

THANK U FOR GENEROUS ADVISE.. MORE IS APPRECIATED FROM U AND ANYBODY ELSE. LETS HELP OUR COMMUNITY GROW :)

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:40 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:39 PM ----------

Hotefully you dont mean your real home address :rolleyes:

UHN? YES UR REAL ADDRESS, THEN U CAN PICK A RIDE TO JAIL THE NEXT DAY AFTER CARD IS USED.. :) **silly question** SMH

bravo1

DEER
Reaction score
do you use the same drop for multiple fullz? how many cards do you apply for for each credit report?

blackops4040

Carder
Reaction score
WHO IS INTERESTED IN EXCHANGING FULLZ FOR FRESH CREDIT REPORT (EXCELLENT/AVERAGE/POOR) PM ME FOR MORE INFO

8ball

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Dont forget to tell everyone u need driver license number i tried to apply but failed without driver license #