CRDsu.su Community Update

Ninja

Reaction score
Listen.
If you dont know about csu or dont want to be there - its ur choice. pretty clear and simple. But if so - what are you doing in that thread?
Noone push at you, we just make a good and safe place for ppl who want to be there. :)

c.pro will stay the same chill place most definately for newbies, csu will stay by hard way to come in and no newbies will be allowed. So i wont see moaning like i hear everyday in icq like "hes newbie - kill him". Nah - cpro for everyone who have IQ atleast the same height as my table. :)

cpro - newbies
csu - elite.

Thats it.
Just wait.

scorpyo

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
excitement lol yes definately )
the admin of a such good and bad place is the reason we can all speak freely here, all must respect this )

Bablo

DEER
Reaction score
sorry for bump, but i wonder if csu will be up as a new year present. suprise us ninja :D
lol haha

frostj085

Carder
Reaction score
question how does member work towards becoming csu member

please pm me instructions

onetwolevel

RIPPER
Reaction score
Maybe work and show on this forum that's you are not a kid!!! Why every people ask so much stupid question. I think right now do your job, make money, go on c.pro, don't post bullshit, show that you do right biz and not people who only talk... for me anyway if I get 1 time acces is good if not it's so i will not ask Ninja stupid things!!!! i think with all the kid here who take him his time is enough. :D

Ninja

Reaction score
onetwolevel
Thank you for vriefly explaining such simple things once again. :)

StrictlyBusiness

VIP member
Reaction score
I cant wait for opening I am trying to stash some money in a lr account specifically for csu!!!

TheRayMan

Professional
Reaction score
i hope registration is a good amount, anybody know the qualifications?

also the good members are not gone, just smart enough not to run their mouths around the kids unless theres another csu around that took its place but every other forum is shit with no traffic and even more full of noobs/kids. even the shit forums have high registration costs.

Last edited:

scorpyo

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
best bet not to anoy administrater about this as ninja our only point of real contact with issue ) ) it has been stated that it is under work . this man does not only one particuler job , but one particuler larger job on this board alone ..)

csu will never be cpro , as previous said we are public as csu was elites. . one obvious fact of things is that cpro now enable https on server ) this is step in right direction for one and for all ))

c.su as well , ninja had tell me that they wishes to implent a certificate and / or https(ssL) on c.su when it return. if they are secure here first as active forum , i am sure once the time is right , work to c.su will continue ))

it wil have be nice present for us to go back to c.su - - for now we must wait. maybe on one year aniversery lol - do not take this serious , just spiteful of hope

Ninja

Reaction score
Im only tech person on csu. And alot of ppl is working for it. So keep calm and wait. :)