contract for drops

Elf

Carder
Reaction score
Anybody can advise me where I can get a contract for drops? Maybe just example of it....thank you very much.

Sir

BANNED
Reaction score
You are responsible for negotiating the terms you think are fair between you and your drops provider. A universal blueprint does not exist, it is most often decided by a mutual exchange of text, no signature required, just honesty and trust.

If you meant to type "contact for drops," you can find the majority of them listed in the "Stuff carding" section of this forum.

Elf

Carder
Reaction score
Sir, thank you very much for the advices. I was searching for a contRact to give to drops some insurance (protection) when they have problems with the police. I understood that nobody would give me that contract so I have made it myself.

Sir

BANNED
Reaction score
Sir, thank you very much for the advices. I was searching for a contRact to give to drops some insurance (protection) when they have problems with the police. I understood that nobody would give me that contract so I have made it myself.

Oh, I understand now. Perhaps you can now show us an example of the drop contract that you've crafted? :)

Elf

Carder
Reaction score
Sorry, to show for what? If you want to talk about it more my ICQ is 557-945-756