Configuring an anonymous VM

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
As promised, I am publishing material about setting up a secure and anonymous virtual machine based on the Windows XP operating system. This material will be useful for all those who engage in questionable activities, such as fraud in affiliate programs or banal fraud. This is really useful material that deserves your attention. All the software presented in this post makes it possible to change certain data of your virtual machine almost on the fly, which is very convenient and makes it possible not to burn the data of your real hardware. So, let's get started.

First, download and install the VM itself. I recommend VMware Workstation. The program is paid, if memory serves, but there are probably some alternative ways to get it. The main thing is not to violate the laws of the country in which you live. Still, I recommend purchasing this program from the developer, but you can also just download it from some torrent tracker, install it in an encrypted file container, and don't worry too much about any copyright issues.

Next, download the operating system image. I recommend Windows XP, as it is still relevant and will not load your computer. You can also download it for free. God save the torrent trackers. After downloading, we install our operating system in VMware Workstation. I will not describe this process, as the network is full of material on this topic. There is nothing complicated there. You can handle it. I believe in you.

Install CCleaner + CCEnhancer utility. This utility greatly increases the program's capabilities, thereby giving you the ability to clean up a lot more different garbage. In the settings, I advise you to set the cleaning mode with at least 3 passes. The cleaning time will increase slightly, but it will be much more reliable.

Download HardDiskSerialNumberChanger. As the name implies, this simple program changes the serial number of the hard disk, which is very much in the topic when you need to change data about your system when working in one or another not entirely clean field of activity.

Download a couple of portable browsers to choose from. I recommend the classic build of Firefox and Iron Portable (a browser based on Chrome, but more focused on anonymity). In general, the more different browsers you have to work with, the better, since you can use your own browser for a separate topic and thus have less chance of getting confused and causing jambs. Well, that's my opinion.

SMAC 2.7 Professional Rus is our everything. A program for quickly changing the MAC address. Significantly improves your sleep quality and helps you earn shekels faster. However, from it even the bolt increases by 0.01 cm per year. Useful stuff in every sense. Download from here, just shh, no one.

It would be a good idea to install VeraCrypt and KeePass on our virtual system. I described the benefits of these programs in detail in a previous post about setting up a secure working system in 60 minutes. A must-read!

Open VPN protector automatically cuts off your internet connection if your VPN crashes. A great thing that prevents your real IP address from being exposed. It is better to install it, otherwise a rather unpleasant situation may arise.

Accordingly, in this case, you need a VPN. I recommend TorGuard, as it is not expensive and reliable. You can choose from countless servers in different countries. Pay and use it. By the way, you can pay in bitcoins, which also pleases my mother's moneymakers. Did you register using a referral link? Well done, thank you, +100 to your apron, my friend. By the way, in this case, you will actually have a dual VPN if you run it on the main machine, and then connect it to the virtual one.

VolumeId - changes the volume ID in one click. Useful and very easy to use. Download here.

To permanently change the IP address, I recommend using SSH tunnels. To work with tunnels, download the Plinker program. There is no link, but you hold on!

Proxifier - download it. We need this program to work with socks (Socks proxy). In general, if you prefer tunnels, then you don't need to download them.

Well, and for dessert - STZBlaster. This is a weapon of mass destruction for any black webmaster. The program changes the name of the PC, host, processor ID, HDD Volume, and many other data about the system and hardware. For example, the program allows you to quickly change user data, time, time zone, and so on. Very useful stuff. I strongly recommend using it. STZBlaster also allows you to change the MAC address, but it does not always cope with this task, so to change the MAC, I still recommend using SMAC 2.7 Professional Rus (link above).

The war machine is ready for battle!