Come in and post your Zo0mer Experience!

scori

RIPPER
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to post this thread to let everyone see about our experience with Z***** and his prodaem web host for online dumps shopping.

I won't call you Z***** a "ripper" or anything else, as i read you were good
in the begining but recently you started to fuck up everyone. So if you are reading this thread i hope you will be understandable and take into consideration our posts and manage to change yourself to be more honest.

I read many complaints in your thread and you didn't even replied clearly you always run away from truth ,
and i have tried you and tested you with 300$ , all what i got from you is hold and invalid dumps, i still have money in my account but i won't buy from you anymore , and what a freaking supports you have they even don't know you or they are trying to hide from you to not get blamed !
when i contacted them one say i don't work for any host i work alone so buy from me!, and the other don't reply. About the checker? you should call it in your web " Killer " -> " Dumps killer (click here)" lol or the checker is fucked up and giving wrong tests or he kills directly the dumps,

so everyone here please post your experience and complaints and write i agree! so Z****** can change his management and change prodaem with good dumps and VALID ones only with a good supports, We need an overall change so we can continue with you , for both of us to benefit and don't be rude reading this cause all we write here is the truth.

I contacted the support of the forum and he asked me to open a thread here, so who are interested please post here.

Thanks,up

Last edited:

dadbad2

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
when people complained zoomer on the icq, he always said i have a lot of customers and do not need u to buy.... so everybody stop buying from him now....maybe he will get better of everything then,...............

Zo0mer

Professional
Reaction score
Hahah, scori show proof that you got invalid dumps ? If you do not show proof, ready to be banned. Dadbad and you are scammer you ask to replace valid dumps, you buy dumps , use them and then come to me for replacement, we found out that you do such things, so we told you we do not need such bad customer !!!

ps:
Scori you are crazy guy, check here why you ask account with balance in my shop ? http://carder.market/showthread.php?p=186383#post186383
I see you buy dumps and just compromise my service, prepare yourself to be in black list.

Last edited:

scori

RIPPER
Reaction score
Hahah, scori show proof that you got invalid dumps ? If you do not show proof, ready to be banned. Dadbad and you are scammer you ask to replace valid dumps, you buy dumps , use them and then come to me for replacement, we found out that you do such things, so we told you we do not need such bad customer !!!

ps:
Scori you are crazy guy, check here why you ask account with balance in my shop ? http://carder.market/showthread.php?p=186383#post186383
I see you buy dumps and just compromise my service, prepare yourself to be in black list.

Z****** talking about myself. why should i post something that is bad about you if you are good =), i swear i got invalid dumps first time i registered and bought from you. and concerning i want an account with balance yes! i heared from someone that u have now fresh dumps and good ones and ur enhancing your web host, so i want to try again, i am not against you , but i prefer you do job better, thanks

Sisco

RIPPER
Reaction score
yes, it was bad i agree now is good scori is right