@CoinEscrowBot

Bistcod101

Carder
Reaction score
Is this TG escrow bot legit? [@CoinEscrowBot] someone who has good reviews tried to scam me there, it made me question the legitimacy of the entire application. Can someone confirm the legitimacy of this escrow service. Thank you.

pauly

Professional
Reaction score
I personally wouldn't use a telegram bot as escrow.. that being said, even if it's legit, scammers will always try to find a way. you said he tried, how did you catch it before getting scammed? Letting us know might save someone from getting scammed in the future.

Bistcod101

Carder
Reaction score
I personally wouldn't use a telegram bot as escrow.. that being said, even if it's legit, scammers will always try to find a way. you said he tried, how did you catch it before getting scammed? Letting us know might save someone from getting scammed in the future.
I tried to buy from a seller in the verified category forum on this platform (Name withheld until I am convinced @coinescrowbot is a scam), I suggested www.escrow.com because that is all know, but he suggested @coinescrowbot , I did little research on it, and decided to deal with another seller who has beautiful reviews on @coinescrowbot just to be sure it is all legit, but he tried to scam me because he thought I was stupid. When he realised, I found out he was trying to scam me, he deleted all messages and got lost and will not reply my new messages I sent accusing him of being a scammer, and trying to scam even after all his good reviews.

If someone can vouch for the legitimacy of @coinescrowbot , then I will know that it was only one bad nut I dealt with in there, and the verified seller on this platform suggested a legit escrow platform, however, if it is confirmed that @coinescrowbot is a scam bot then, I can confront or expose the verified seller on this platform.

How i caught him before getting scammed?
1. He was too insistent on making the deal as quick as possible and kept pushing me to be quick coz he has to deal with other customers and accused me of wasting his time. [Child's tactics]
2. inside the @coinescrowbot, the bot is suppose to provide a BTC wallet address to make deposit of the deal amount and this wallet address is suppose to be the bot address and that message is suppose to be generated automatically to provide this address, but I realised, he rather sent the same message the bot would have sent but with his wallet address instead of the bot wallet address. I was new to the bot, so I held on the deal with him, got another TG account to try to use the escrow service with and see how it all works, and then I found out the seller was trying to scam me, I confronted him and he deleted every message and was lost.

Now, I want to go back and make that deal with the verified seller on this platform, but to find out a seller with good reviews on @coinescrowbot tried to scam me, makes me question the legitimacy of the service and also of the verified seller on this platform who suggested that.