Cloud Server / Cloud Pos / need help

unclesam69

Reaction score
recently i came across a vendor that sells massive accounts , and the most surprising is that he doesn't need money upfront, once the process is done he will take a cut of the profits, now here is the thing after i got all the details ( card num, pin , name etc..) these kinds of transaction only work with something called cloud servers / cloud pos (101 6 dig) can a respectable veteran explain how can we cash out (preferably BTC). i can even give a hefty prize if the process is done correctly.
PS: i have some amateur knowledge in the carding field so i am aware of the terminology .
Thank you in advance.

edit: i am unable to print the information on a plastic card to cash out from the atm
1st reason : the information that is given doesn't have the tr1 tr2
2nd reason: where i am there are no ATM cashouts , only online

Last edited:

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
Hello. What prevents you from writing a card dump onto white plastic and cashing it out at an ATM?

unclesam69

Reaction score
Hello. What prevents you from writing a card dump onto white plastic and cashing it out at an ATM?
Great question , thanks for reminding me that i should add it, i got stuck in a country that doesnt support atm withdrawals of any kind, plus i cant get a hold of the printing gadgets i need.

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
Dump+Pin can only be cashed out at ATMs or through POS terminals when making various purchases.
If you cannot write data to a blank card, then you just have to sell it or find cashers in other countries who will do it for a percentage.

unclesam69

Reaction score
Dump+Pin can only be cashed out at ATMs or through POS terminals when making various purchases.
If you cannot write data to a blank card, then you just have to sell it or find cashers in other countries who will do it for a percentage.
exactly thats why i needed some help with cloud POS , its a pos but its online . Thank you.