Cloning cards…..

Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Hello is this a davice for cloning card or i am dead wrong because i am new at this
Dont blame me, Thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 41

Cloned Boy

Professional
Reaction score
The picture shows a device for writing the magnetic stripe of a blank card, which is called "USB 3-Track Magnetic Stripe Card Reader POS Credit Card Reader Swiper MagStripe Swipe Card Reader ET-MSR90"

If you are interested in a device for cloning smart cards with an EMV chip, then these devices can do it:
- YL160
- OmniKey 3021 or 3121
- ZCS160

Reaction score
The picture shows a device for writing the magnetic stripe of a blank card, which is called "USB 3-Track Magnetic Stripe Card Reader POS Credit Card Reader Swiper MagStripe Swipe Card Reader ET-MSR90"

If you are interested in a device for cloning smart cards with an EMV chip, then these devices can do it:
- YL160
- OmniKey 3021 or 3121
- ZCS160
Heyy thanks so i can clone any type of card with this one? THANK YOU FOR THIS INFORMATION MAN YOU ARE G

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 23

Cloned Boy

Professional
Reaction score
Yes, you can, but in addition to the device, you will need blank cards, dump+pin and working EMV software.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Yes, you can, but in addition to the device, you will need blank cards, dump+pin and working EMV software.
Thanks sir!
So i can buy online cards with pin right?
Bc i am used to buying card witch the front and back information

Reaction score
Yes, you can, but in addition to the device, you will need blank cards and working EMV software.
Do you scam and if you stop why did you stop

Cloned Boy

Professional
Reaction score
To create cloned cards, you will need data - dump+pin, which should be written to an empty card with a chip.
Only scammers sell ready-made cloned cards with a pin.

Reaction score
To create cloned cards, you will need data - dump + pin, which should be written to an empty card with a chip.
Only scammers sell ready-made cloned cards with a pin.
Ohhh so i need to buy already cloned cards which i can use…
Do you know any legit site for that? 😅😅

Cloned Boy

Professional
Reaction score
You need to buy blank card (J2a040 and Unfused). Then write down the EMV chip, track1, track2, and pin code on them.
You cannot buy cloned cards with balance; you need to make them yourself.

Reaction score
You need to buy blank card (J2a040 and Unfused). Then write down the EMV chip, track1, track2, and pin code on them.
You cannot buy cloned cards with balance; you need to make them yourself.
So i can buy blank cards straight from amazon?

Reaction score
Yes, you can buy all the hardware for cloning cards on Amazon, you just have to find someone with the reliable software (x2, atr, card peek, ist files etc)
okay so i am so so new at this, x2, atr, card peek, ist files etc... is this apps or something that you buy with blank cards

Jefe0913

Professional
Reaction score
okay so i am so so new at this, x2, atr, card peek, ist files etc... is this apps or something that you buy with blank cards
I’m kinda new too..but all of those are programs or tools you need to actually put the data on the chip of the card..without those you can only write data on the magnetic stripe of the card, and you cannot perform atm cash out with just magnetic stripe data(unless you are somewhere with old atms like Africa or something)

Reaction score
I’m kinda new too..but all of those are programs or tools you need to actually put the data on the chip of the card..without those you can only write data on the magnetic stripe of the card, and you cannot perform atm cash out with just magnetic stripe data(unless you are somewhere with old atms like Africa or something)
ohh so this is all digital programs? Thank you sir! if you are willing to answer did you start with atm or you still need some time

Jefe0913

Professional
Reaction score
ohh so this is all digital programs? Thank you sir! if you are willing to answer did you start with atm or you still need some time
I am just now getting in contact with my dump vendor so I have not started in store carding yet (hopefully today) but to be honest most of the experts on this forum don’t have to much confidence in dump+pin (atm cashout) it’s usually too good to be true. Why would anybody sell money for cheap when they could just cash out themselves? And I agree with them so I don’t plan on trying it but good luck and I will let you know how my in store works

Reaction score
I am just now getting in contact with my dump vendor so I have not started in store carding yet (hopefully today) but to be honest most of the experts on this forum don’t have to much confidence in dump+pin (atm cashout) it’s usually too good to be true. Why would anybody sell money for cheap when they could just cash out themselves? And I agree with them so I don’t plan on trying it but good luck and I will let you know how my in store works
Heyy how it wen sir?