Clones, newbies, beggars and deers are attacking vendor. Administation reaction is needed. A lot of pictures inside.

fuzuli

RIPPER
Reaction score
Jimservice is a very stand up and reputable guy I dont know why people just use their time to discredit really great vendors. his service is A+++++++++++++++++++

period.

senshido

Professional
Reaction score
OH WOW so credible a ripper status guy just vouched him! I take back my words, he is great guy deal with him! NOT

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:27 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:26 PM ----------

not at all I swiped your good dumps for several k but your bad ones are very bad and too many of them

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:27 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:27 PM ----------

not at all I swiped your good dumps for several k but your bad ones are very bad and too many of them

sinatra

RIPPER
Reaction score
I see you said something about Jimservice being John Dillinger, that would make no sense since JD got caught...

senshido

Professional
Reaction score
How you know he get caught and doesnt get used by feds like on carderplanet?

sinatra

RIPPER
Reaction score
senshido, well he got caught recently and if jimservice was around here during that time he can't be JD and if he was working with this username before JD got caught wouldn't make sense for the feds to make JD's arrest public...

Jimservice

Seller of Dumps
Reaction score
senshido, I am not reponsible for what my customers wrote. I've just do newsletter in ICQ with links. Check out fuzuli posts. I think he get this status by same way as I am receiving -1 :-D He never sell anything. And yes. He is one of my customers.

senshido

Professional
Reaction score
But you said ninja is always right! So see now you contradicted yourself.

Jimservice

Seller of Dumps
Reaction score
senshido, Ninja is not alone at this board. I respect him much and never say he do anything wrong.

Ninja

Reaction score
1. The more you go deep with ur useless arguing and insulting - the less i will care about that topic.

2. If you put "-" to person - do not make the same from your clone (and regarding my system you both - clones, means ONE person for me). So repeated minuses will be removed.

3. If you not statisfied with quality and think what you was ripped, write blacklist claim, put all proofs and we will review it. Will punish vendor and he will refund money, or not.

4. You have other way - just write review in his topic, so other ppl will know about quality, but one more time - DO NOT SPAM THERE. you have no right for it.

Please use your head next time.
Closed.

PS. All double "-" will be removed. All spam in his thread instead of first "i dont like his stuff" message will be removed too.
Do not make a circus and a garbage out of our board where we all do business. Because we work hardly to make it better. Thank you.