Citadel

ESamba

Reaction score
hi

where can i buy Citadel trojan? its alot of cash and forums are full of rippers so i need to be sure that i will get what i paid for.

hck4u

Carder
Reaction score
i'm too interesting to buy citadel. LR ready.
Contact me in pm. Serious seller only. Payment by Escrow only !

Ninja

Reaction score
Dont buy from loosers who dont have money of being verified.

hck4u

Carder
Reaction score
ok ninja. Can you tell us where we can to buy citadel. For example, i have already money on my LR to pay instantly but dont know where

Rome0

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
ok ninja. Can you tell us where we can to buy citadel. For example, i have already money on my LR to pay instantly but dont know where

Owner of Citadel do not sold on this board . he sold into Russian forum only
HIS soft (complete) cost around 3-4k $ . dO Not buy from reseller Bins , pay ur license direct too author .

PS: If you are serious , i can help u too get this shit ...

GENERAL7

Professional
Reaction score
Owner of Citadel sells only to russian ppls , my advice is not give money to other ppls .. use escrow if you want to be sure !

+1 for honest pp
also if your not russian dont buy from owner,he s not legit ,time waster trying to rip non russian(he tell my pp to rip me that kid ).

Carder
Reaction score
+1 for honest pp
also if your not russian dont buy from owner,he s not legit ,time waster trying to rip non russian(he tell my pp to rip me that kid ).

Yes, the seller only likes russians, he will refuse to deal with you if you contact him in English. The strange thing is that panel and builder are in English lol.

Citadel builder is not on this forum, it is only on some Russian forums.

shariffe

DEER
Reaction score
Pm me your jabber id.

guys beware with this guy he ripp me 850$ he never sent me the bin i paid 2 vps and the bin and he never reply me ninja another ripper in town !! plz bann i have logs to prove

if any know the jabber of the author im ready to buy license plz PM

Angle

RIPPER
Reaction score
Yes, the seller only likes russians, he will refuse to deal with you if you contact him in English. The strange thing is that panel and builder are in English lol.

Citadel builder is not on this forum, it is only on some Russian forums.

Coz the bastard ripped the Zeus source, he cant even code from scratch i am sure he used public vb6 code for grabbing new ff and chrome forms