citadel setup

botnet

Carder
Reaction score
i need help on How to use botnet, i want to learn from scratch, explain and show me throught teamviewer pm me

FuckNASA

DEER
Reaction score
lol you are such a lousy lazy person you deserve to be in the ignorant position you're present in, everything you asked for is available to read, understand on the internet, just few searches away, yet you're looking to be spoon fed :(

botnet

Carder
Reaction score
Thank you its not a crime to ask for a favor i m not talking to arrogant people like you

frostj085

Carder
Reaction score
i need help on How to use botnet, i want to learn from scratch, explain and show me thought teamviewer pm me

bro you need to try do some reading, Google search bot-net with this operation in place filetype:pdf pdf this will bring you up something if you realie wanna learn no one is gnna show you because by showing you your not learning, you gnna keep coming back for more and more and more because you dont know how to research for your self

now go and do some reading and learn what a botnet is how it works, what are the required environment to get it up and running properly

minfin

Reaction score
can help you setup citadel,or locker, have Citadel VIP version ( full version with all modules) can setup and explain you but nor for free,if interested pm me or message [email protected]

botnet

Carder
Reaction score
@frostj085 great thanks really appreciate that...not other greedy and fake people