Choosing a local BIN

ClubMed

Carder
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I noticed that many of the dump vendors on here do not allow you to choose your own BIN and many will not even show you a BIN list. I don't know where you guys are, but I'm in a big city in USA (high fraud) so out of state BINs have never worked for me.

My question is:

Which dump vendors allow you to choose BINs from a list?

and

Has any USA carders had any luck with using random BINs or BINs from out of state? If I purchased a more expensive dump such as a Business/World/Purchasing dump, will it work in a larger area?

Thanks

roark

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I noticed that many of the dump vendors on here do not allow you to choose your own BIN and many will not even show you a BIN list. I don't know where you guys are, but I'm in a big city in USA (high fraud) so out of state BINs have never worked for me.

My question is:

Which dump vendors allow you to choose BINs from a list?

and

Has any USA carders had any luck with using random BINs or BINs from out of state? If I purchased a more expensive dump such as a Business/World/Purchasing dump, will it work in a larger area?

Thanks

I live in a fairly large city too. For random bins the way to do it is not to test my dumps from either the vendor or myself locally and plan on making your one large purchase. Make sure you buy from a good vendor with a high valid rate! Yeah, sometimes you'll come across bad ones and will have to eat the cost but usually the first purchase works no matter what. Then I go to some sort of self serve kiosk (bus fare, movie tickets) and test if its still good then try another purchase. Or I just start using it for groceries and stuff like that.

Point is, if you can get one or two G's out of a card in one or two swipes and it goes bad throw it out and go to the next one. You are never going to have a really long laster, with some random exceptions, unless you have a local bin and even then they have software to flag nonstandard use.

I am not an expert so what I say could be complete bullshit.

roark

Reaction score
p*.cc or bulba.cc

It's either feast or famine for good dumps though.

slacker

Vendor of:,  Plastics and IDS
Reaction score
panther and bimal are very respected on this forum and both let you choose your bin. i would NEVER buy if i couldn't check my bin!

And business, signatures, and corporate should give you higher success with the locality issue. These dumps are typically for traveling business people. You gotta find a good bin. Eventually you will luck into some better bins.