chip encoding coming soon ?

p3rito

Professional
Reaction score
Oki Doki Mr. DEER ))

ANIMUS

Carder
Reaction score
Comparing emv to sattelite TV cards... Just lol.
Their only likeness is storage chip. Thats it.

A smart card is a smart card. They are all integrated circuits. You make it sound like its a whole new technology entirely.

It's just using different standards of coding/algorithm.

EMV = europay mastercard and visa, they come up with their own set of coding. That's all...but the technology is still integrated circuits.

Satellite TV smart card is not any different....they just code or integrate their circuits differently and use their own standards.

BUT It's the same technology! Kinda like saying Sony makes their own TV and Samsung makes theirs....they are both still TV....not TV and a ROCKET!

My point is, chip technology have not been indelible nor impregnable. That was the essence of my post.

And to p3rito, you are totally missing the logic. smart card chip is not the same as a motherboard...lol

Have u ever even worked with a smart card b4? U just like to compare apples and oranges...with your tv and microwave rhetoric when I'm comparing a green apple with a red apple.

What I was saying previously is that smart card can be written unto with 3rd party devices no matter how integrated it is/can be....sigh, stop making it look like an insurmountable mountain dammit!...oh well.

Last edited:

Boyzs

Professional
Reaction score
is not anything hard.... is on the market already, if any one needs to clone/decrypts chip cards just like cloning magnetic stripes, please pm me, is not any magic. the techno is working. and also the machines can decrypt what ever encryption use.

this one is even more sweet than cloning magnetic stripe,

example: if one has original chip card from the bank, you dont know the pincode? all u need to do is to insert the card to this hardware, and within 3 seconds it decrypts the encrypted pincode and display it for u. it also can read and write SLE 4442/SLE4428 smart cards. if anyone need some and more info pm me.

Shippuden

Professional
Reaction score
is not anything hard.... is on the market already, if any one needs to clone/decrypts chip cards just like cloning magnetic stripes, please pm me, is not any magic. the techno is working. and also the machines can decrypt what ever encryption use.

this one is even more sweet than cloning magnetic stripe,

example: if one has original chip card from the bank, you dont know the pincode? all u need to do is to insert the card to this hardware, and within 3 seconds it decrypts the encrypted pincode and display it for u. it also can read and write SLE 4442/SLE4428 smart cards. if anyone need some and more info pm me.

are you sure that you know it ? cuz from what i got from my teacher , it is impossible ...

Bablo

DEER
Reaction score
ANIMUS what you are saying is true, there have been Cambridge teams that have cracked chip technology already.

Ninja

Reaction score
Actually its not a cracking process as 90% of viewers of this thread imagine.

kinglink

Carder
Reaction score
How this work is When you use your card with the chip at any pos or atm with the emv reader it will rewrite the chip meaning when you use it the chip can read and write it self This makes it harder for Guys who wear cap ,Sunglasses when using a atm harder To clone Cause even if you did clone a card successful once the person with the real card buys a cup of coffee then the card copy you got wont work So its about life spam you really need to be fast and use the cards before the person who has the original Does then it successful , Hope that explain everything Guys Magnetic track info stays the same so guys PayPal to 101 that my advise

Boyzs

Professional
Reaction score
Actually its not a cracking process as 90% of viewers of this thread imagine.

is 100% working Mr. Ninja

Last edited:

Ninja

Reaction score
ive removed ur advert post.
Without testing do not advert it here.

Boyzs

Professional
Reaction score
ive removed ur advert post.
Without testing do not advert it here.

Ok Mr. Ninja i will contact you for the process. just letting folks here to know is not a miracle. cheers