Chip encode

bot123

Reaction score
Hello i am new to this, i had already tried to retire from an atm but it didnt work, i have read that with the modern atm i need to have a 201 and a credit/debit card, then write the info in the magstrip with the msr but, here is my question do i need to encode the chip or if i burn it for example with a ligther so that it reads the magstrip instead of the chip
Thanks for your replies

Cloned Boy

Professional
Reaction score
Hello.
Cloned cards with a balance can be cashed out at 2 types of ATMs:
1. For ATMs without a chip reader, you need to write 101 dumps onto the magnetic stripe, and then cash out the card.
2. For ATMs with a chip reader, you need to write 201 dumps onto a smart card with an EMV chip.
If you burn or damage the EMV chip, then modern ATMs with a chip reader will not read or service the card, even if the magnetic stripe is recorded.
In this case, you need to find older ATMs that only read the magnetic stripe.

bot123

Reaction score
Hello.
Cloned cards with a balance can be cashed out at 2 types of ATMs:
1. For ATMs without a chip reader, you need to write 101 dumps onto the magnetic stripe, and then cash out the card.
2. For ATMs with a chip reader, you need to write 201 dumps onto a smart card with an EMV chip.
If you burn or damage the EMV chip, then modern ATMs with a chip reader will not read or service the card, even if the magnetic stripe is recorded.
In this case, you need to find older ATMs that only read the magnetic stripe.
Thanks, if i go to and old atm (hte ones that read no chip) with a 201 code + tr1+tr2+pin it will work? or it need to be 101 code
thanks in advance

bot123

Reaction score
And does the atm read the cardholders name or i can put the one i want? because i dont have it

Cloned Boy

Professional
Reaction score
You can write 201 dumps without a chip. The ATM does not read first and last names, you can put an arbitrary one in track1.

To avoid errors, it is better to record 101 dumps with complete data track1+track2+pin