Checking your cc for validity on booking.com

PrivatnO

Confidence Man
Reaction score
Easy way to check your cc for valid on booking.com (kills less cc than try2check or luxchecker)
First you need to make a booking on booking.com for any big chain hotel, then you go to your boking confirmation and press on manage my booking. Then on right hand corner you see option Update credit card, click on that and enter your cc details, click update. If your card is alive you should see following message :

Thank you for updating your card details. We have sent you an email confirming the change in our system.
Any due payment will be processed using the new details. A confirmation email will also be sent after each payment is processed.

If your card is dead you will see following message:

We couldn't update your card
Your new card information doesn't look valid. Please check everything is correct or use a different card.
Why am I seeing this?
We charged your card for £0 to make sure it's valid, but it didn't go through. We think the property will have trouble charging it. Please check that your card:
is active and without a block
can process international transactions

ENJOY!

P.S Do not forget use big chain hotels and make booking for like 6 months ahead so hotel will not preauthorise your card

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
Thank you so much for this wonderful topic. This method really works and is very good. Your card remains alive and you can continue to work successfully with it.
You are a great fellow for sharing such valuable and useful information.
Checking the card for validity is always a very important point and aspect in our activity.
I give you a bold like and +1 to your reputation!

Anyone who is interested in booking and renting hotels, apartments, cars and other related services can familiarize themselves with the following training lecture:

The following method works very well:
1. You submit offers to rent your apartment from one account.
1.Pay the full rental price from another account.
3. Withdraw money from your account and you are very happy.
4. After the expiration of the lease, leave positive feedback and continue to place orders for a new lease.

P.S. You can use unlimited number of accounts for more successful and productive work.

Danny1silver

Carder
Reaction score
Thank you so much for this wonderful topic. This method really works and is very good. Your card remains alive and you can continue to work successfully with it.
You are a great fellow for sharing such valuable and useful information.
Checking the card for validity is always a very important point and aspect in our activity.
I give you a bold like and +1 to your reputation!

Anyone who is interested in booking and renting hotels, apartments, cars and other related services can familiarize themselves with the following training lecture:

The following method works very well:
1. You submit offers to rent your apartment from one account.
1.Pay the full rental price from another account.
3. Withdraw money from your account and you are very happy.
4. After the expiration of the lease, leave positive feedback and continue to place orders for a new lease.

P.S. You can use unlimited number of accounts for more successful and productive work.
What you're trying to say is... I can create an account with my own legit information and submit offer to rent my apartment out. Then I can create multiple account with stolen cc and pay for my listed apartment, thereby making money easily?

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
It is not at all necessary to provide your reliable data. It is quite possible to open an account to the drop address, which will provide any proven and reliable drop service for cashing transfers.
It is also best to withdraw money not to your own account, and not to the account of the cash-out service. He will take his small %, and he will pay you most of it in cryptocurrency.

Important advice: When listing apartments, do not use photos with a watermark, the same site, photo stocks or images available through search through search engines.
Since some sites find non-original photos and may temporarily block the account or request additional verification.

To avoid this, the photographs of the proposed premises must be unique, we can easily find them in thematic groups for renting and booking on social networks. Then we drive into the search by images and check the relevance.

P.S. If you do not want to register an account on your own, then you can inexpensively purchase them from log sellers for $ 1-5, usually they have a lot of them and do not need them at all, so you can even get them for free and then, at your request or agreement, encourage a small amount after a successful withdrawal of funds.