CHEAPEST PRICED PLASTICS ON THE MARKET!!!ICQ: 599537634

icedefender

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I sent 400 minimum for my first order and i have not got a response or nothing yet, he be online and away but does not answer for shit. Should have stuck to caliber regardless of ship time. I buy 2,000 at a time, he just FUCKED UP if he is ripping.

hey bro he is a ripper scum

therealguru

BANNED
Reaction score
You can claim what you have to claim.. about me and now you check your own thread... what others saying about you... and i am shock how Admin of CARDER.BIZ verified you. And again before you reply me anything read your thread and what others is saying about you...

DaTaCaRd

BANNED
Reaction score
hey bro he is a ripper scum

Fuck EVERY single one of your GUYS!! honestly i dont have time for the problems and the headaches all of your have brought into my life..so i have made a simple solution...i have started to supply my base to 4 resellers ..in which most of you are already buying from ...so thanx in advance for that :cool:..i would like to thank all the other members on this forum including the the admins for making this $34,240 RIP Possible along with the other 90k i did in legit biz..wasnt a bad 3 months..but i feel every one of u guys should get off forums quick .. ....and for the rest of my loyal customers who knew this was about to happen plz check your email for you have a msg waiting with new icq of support to help you with all your plastic needs .... 200 here 1k here 800 here 2k here ..i dont have time for it .. big money is the game the rest of you is just fucking peasents lookin for a quick come up...

Ps We are all rippers here..YOU SIT Around ALL DAY ON YOUR ASS CHILLING STEALING PEOPLES MONEY AND BCUZ OF YOUR OWN GREED YOU BITCH BECUZ U WEREnt ABLE TO STEAL ENUFF AND YOU NOW HAVE THE AUDACITY TO GET MAD AT SOME1 ELSE WHEN SOME1 STEALS FROM YOU ..grow up

Admins plz bann me...

DATACARD over and OUT!! :cool:

Last edited:

mexloco

BANNED
Reaction score
good thing i didn't send my money.

strykn

Carder
Reaction score
damn as much as i hate rippers ... 34k rip is just straight gangster

wireless

Reaction score
I agree i hate rippers to but that is the most smoothest and gangster ripper i have eva seen im my life lmaoo cant even be mad @ him smh:rolleyes:

whiterhino

RIPPER
Reaction score
you dumb shits the evidence was posted 4 pages ago, read:

DATACARD ‎(3/1/2010 5:02 AM):
mr.right,anastasia,solidsnake.roughryder,atomic,pr odigy...were all me and my cuzzin
ShoulderSurfer420 ‎(3/1/2010 5:02 AM):
FUCK FACE
lol
solid snake
got me for $800usd in dumps
but he was good seller most of the time
this was long time ago
that was me last sale
water under the bridge
solid snake
like over year ago
almost 2
ShoulderSurfer420 ‎(3/1/2010 5:03 AM):
yup when i was living in co.....but sollid snake was legit vendor uch of the time
DATACARD ‎(3/1/2010 5:03 AM):
yea
admins for csu were my friends
adn i ripped like crazy
on cardingempirecc
i kno meza and achillies the moderators

and you idiots kept sending him money lol.

dondada

Carder
Reaction score
what is smooth and gangstar abt it? he is a looser and a big 1 infact. if i know i can provide a service people pay for and i have d clientel why will i rip? i think he is a fool. I dont respect those kind of people. we fuck with the law, d system, the corporations not among ourselves, where is d loyalty?Dog eat dog. lowlife criminal, u are lucky u are behind a screen if it was on d streets we kill people like U. if everybody rips there will be no forum. I think he is too damn lowlife. I couldnt send him 1 cent after i read that post like 4weeks ago, i knew straight he was a cockcroach.

mexloco

BANNED
Reaction score
well this is a ripper that played his game right, it first became verified, then he sold the cheapest of all seller and included dumps with it. invested in a few customers trying to make his business straight, but when shit went wrong and his dumps that he bought to resell he knew that things was getting all fucked up with all the replacement request. so i guess he just waited out to get the most orders and then come on the forum and claim that he ripped 34k. he just wan't to make it look like he is a high class ripper, but really he is not.. i don't think it was 34k maybe a few k.. but 34 k.. you'll have a lot of people going crazy right now.. claiming their money and asking for support to ban this motherfucker.. in my opinion, he was tried, but could not hang like the real seller..

some people got what they paid for.. buy cheap and you get cheated..

allalone82

Reaction score
Fuck EVERY single one of your GUYS!! honestly i dont have time for the problems and the headaches all of your have brought into my life..so i have made a simple solution...i have started to supply my base to 4 resellers ..in which most of you are already buying from ...so thanx in advance for that :cool:..i would like to thank all the other members on this forum including the the admins for making this $34,240 RIP Possible along with the other 90k i did in legit biz..wasnt a bad 3 months..but i feel every one of u guys should get off forums quick .. ....and for the rest of my loyal customers who knew this was about to happen plz check your email for you have a msg waiting with new icq of support to help you with all your plastic needs .... 200 here 1k here 800 here 2k here ..i dont have time for it .. big money is the game the rest of you is just fucking peasents lookin for a quick come up...

Ps We are all rippers here..YOU SIT Around ALL DAY ON YOUR ASS CHILLING STEALING PEOPLES MONEY AND BCUZ OF YOUR OWN GREED YOU BITCH BECUZ U WEREnt ABLE TO STEAL ENUFF AND YOU NOW HAVE THE AUDACITY TO GET MAD AT SOME1 ELSE WHEN SOME1 STEALS FROM YOU ..grow up

Admins plz bann me...

DATACARD over and OUT!! :cool:

LOL. Damn you dude. Where the fuck am I supposed to get plastics now????

mexloco

BANNED
Reaction score
you can get good plastic from devica and other verified seller.. but not cheap

caliber

BANNED
Reaction score
Folks, your favorite action hero is right here!

DaTaCaRd

BANNED
Reaction score
what is smooth and gangstar abt it? he is a looser and a big 1 infact. if i know i can provide a service people pay for and i have d clientel why will i rip? i think he is a fool. I dont respect those kind of people. we fuck with the law, d system, the corporations not among ourselves, where is d loyalty?Dog eat dog. lowlife criminal, u are lucky u are behind a screen if it was on d streets we kill people like U. if everybody rips there will be no forum. I think he is too damn lowlife. I couldnt send him 1 cent after i read that post like 4weeks ago, i knew straight he was a cockcroach.

Dont get ahead of yoself homie ... you wanna talk bout doing damage ill have a hit put out on yo dumb ass and watch yo friends cry over the evening news...yea thats right im a goget it type nigga .... and we can take this to the streets anytime u want homie .. i dont play that shit ..im a educated dude from the hood that feeds the block and have shooters on deck at all times...remember i have MOST of your addresses...dont get fucked up talkin reckless .. im smarter..obviously smarter then all you ..this is the 5th time ive pulled this stunt...( pay admins for PayPaly and verifiecaton ) sell and do good biz month or 2 then rip...each time i make over 100k from ripping/good biz ..along with the consistant longtime customers who kno and are apart of my scams...this whole scene is a scam ...anyone wanna join my ripping spree let me kno..:) its fun!!

yuyu

Reaction score
Obviously the conversation WAS edited ..THAT IS WHAT SHOULDERSURFER IS TRYING TO SAY ... he will willingly admit to any person whom asks..that the conversetaoin in which was posted was completely made up in order to spark hate on me ..situation is resolved..he apologized for his wrong doings and SHIT IS DROPPED....

****My ups drop was burned..all orders reprinted/reembossed going out tomarrow..apologize for inconvience....HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THE BONUS :) ...anyone who dont wanna order from me .DONT.. all that do make big money with me ..just laugh at these posts and continue "LIVING THE AMERICAN DREAM BROTHERS!!!!

bro who do you think we are you ripped bro that shit was not made up ok you said how you did it..... blowed your cover eheheheh....

yuyu

Reaction score
You can claim what you have to claim.. about me and now you check your own thread... what others saying about you... and i am shock how Admin of CARDER.BIZ verified you. And again before you reply me anything read your thread and what others is saying about you...

hi, bro why you took that post down good thing i copied it before you took down damn you busted him

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:37 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:27 AM ----------

Recieved another order from datacard dumps+plastics..fast shipping goood validity rate...7-10 for usa sigs...all witih nice limits..keep up good work bro

damn bro your name was listed as part of the scam with DATACARD too your ripping games so which one you are the cuzzin or the solid_snake that went ripper. Capac said before Snake was ripping now cause he cant get a base i here heehhe...damn not the snake

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:45 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:37 AM ----------

Now on my 4th order from Datacard..Fast shippin High Quality Dumps and exellent quality plastics..and best of all ...NOT A FUCKING ASSHOLE..always available for talk and questions! u got a loyal one here Datacard

DataCARD IS A RIPPER and you are part of the scam bro

mexloco

BANNED
Reaction score
this guy calim to be a big ripper, and he still hanging around here stating about his ripping activities. now he is a big hit man godfather.. a lot of tv i guess... why not just make up another name like datacard2 or datacardreturn and do it again.. yeah right.. the real pimps are those who can handle the work load and limit themself to what they can handle... i say this.. cuz it is clear that this guy was selling plastic and dumps.. but his dumps were not that good after all, and when it was time to replace all the bad dumps he sold.. that was when his brain got really small.. and the best option was to take a run with the money,, i can guess it wasn't that much.. cuz he paid for the dumps he sold.. so he made money but not as much as he claim.. anyway.. the point is that real rippers don't hang around trying to make a name for themself as a big shot ripper..

reality.. he got a couple of k... and he is so upset that his money making business, no more.. so this is my math....... datacard = ripper + broke soon...

dondada

Carder
Reaction score
this guy calim to be a big ripper, and he still hanging around here stating about his ripping activities. now he is a big hit man godfather.. a lot of tv i guess... why not just make up another name like datacard2 or datacardreturn and do it again.. yeah right.. the real pimps are those who can handle the work load and limit themself to what they can handle... i say this.. cuz it is clear that this guy was selling plastic and dumps.. but his dumps were not that good after all, and when it was time to replace all the bad dumps he sold.. that was when his brain got really small.. and the best option was to take a run with the money,, i can guess it wasn't that much.. cuz he paid for the dumps he sold.. so he made money but not as much as he claim.. anyway.. the point is that real rippers don't hang around trying to make a name for themself as a big shot ripper..

reality.. he got a couple of k... and he is so upset that his money making business, no more.. so this is my math....... datacard = ripper + broke soon...

well analized. It's not easy to be a vendor and maintain ur status. Massive respect to all d vendors out there still doing their thing, U're d real gangstar!!!