CHEAPEST PRICED PLASTICS ON THE MARKET!!!ICQ: 599537634

bigdollar

Professional
Reaction score
HONEST MISTAKE PLEASE HELP ADMIN ERASE NEG FEED

That's not his ICQ you ripper scum.

Ludlum; his ICQ is

Ignore this bigdollar person, he is an imposter.

I MADE A MISTAKE DONT CALL ME A RIPPER NOT TRUE PLEASE ADMIN RESOLVE MY FEEDBACK AND THIS THREAD

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:00 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:45 AM ----------

Appreciated...

***$$ FRESH DUMP UPDATE & NEW PLASTIC DESIGNS$$** DONT WAIT

2nd order from data card he is a very good seller guys .. No worrys ..

DaTaCaRd

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
*********************ATTTTTTEEEEENNTION************************

NEW PRICES!!!
1.For The Carders with their own embosser we offer "ready to be embossed plastics" printed + holo + signature panel with no name or CC/exp = 25$
2.FULLY EMBOSSED+Tipped PLASTICS = 35$
3. big orders always recieve discount

Was just browsing threads thought "why not " drop price :) ....save more on your plastics fellaz, get em sooner, and keep the money rolling...

Its a fact that 75% of carders are in the US..so why are u guys risking gettin ur shit from across the world??
takes double the time
risk of customs
higher price
brainless decision to me
remember " Work brings Profit, Talk brings Poverty" so if u wanna window shop do it here on my thread..only contact me if your about your $$$$$ and ready to order..thanx in advance

Last edited:

icedefender

BANNED
Reaction score
My first order was quit and succefull. A true legit seller...... no BS. and always availabe to be reach. with good prices for the quality.

therealguru

BANNED
Reaction score
DaTaCaRd i am trying to reach you on ICQ but there is no solid reply yet kindly reply me back and my tag line on icq is MSR606 on Sale. hope to chat with you there.

therealguru

BANNED
Reaction score
Well i place my first order for $700 and let c ho its go

therealguru

BANNED
Reaction score
Well Well he finally give me tracking number and i am just waiting for it.. i will kepp posted you all . . .

DaTaCaRd

BANNED
Reaction score
Well Well he finally give me tracking number and i am just waiting for it.. i will kepp posted you all . . .

what is this "Well well he finally" ????? your order was placed(order made monday) sent out tuesday with tracking # sent that night as promised for 2nd day delivery to arrive on THURSDAY ( ALL THINGS IN WHICH U ASKED FOR AND WE SPECIFICALLY DISCUSSED) order is right on schedule...plz dont make posts on thread as if im late with delivery:cool:

EASTER ACTIONS

100 EMBOSSED PLASTICS 2.5K
100 BLANK PLASTICS 1.5K
JUST A LITTLE SOMETHING TO HELP U GUYS OUT WITH YOUR HOLIDAY ORDERS..
VALID March 31st-April 4th...TAKE CARE

Last edited:

DaTaCaRd

BANNED
Reaction score
Bcuz of easter action ...I AM BUSY AS FUCK....and only one man .. there are orders for 600+ Embossed pcs that i am hopefully tryin to get to everyone buy Saturday..so in icq if i dont respond and dont answer promtly just kno I AM BUSY WORKING ON YOUR PCs.. order times might be backed down but that is just bcuz of good bizness..will be adding support soon ..thanx!
dAtAcArD

therealguru

BANNED
Reaction score
Excellent Service A++++++++++++++ Trust me Honest Neat Clean Vendor. I recieved my shipment as promise and was shocked after checking the quality was aweasome and i am thankfull to CARDER.BIZ to have honest and verified seller like DaTaCaRd on this forum and hey guy here our few links so you can see from your own eyes.

img0013hp.jpg

img0012id.jpg

img0012dk.jpg

img0011kh.jpg

img0010bx.jpg

Reaction score
Now on my 4th order from Datacard..Fast shippin High Quality Dumps and exellent quality plastics..and best of all ...NOT A FUCKING ASSHOLE..always available for talk and questions! u got a loyal one here Datacard

awasthi

Carder
Reaction score
hmm
sounds very interesting may i contact u datacard coz i need good dumps for italy

anastasia

BANNED
Reaction score
Recieved another order from datacard dumps+plastics..fast shipping goood validity rate...7-10 for usa sigs...all witih nice limits..keep up good work bro

DaTaCaRd

BANNED
Reaction score
im so tired of liars in this biz...here are some free dumps for anyone that wants to make some extra money ...REALGURU aka msr606forsale is claiming his dumps were 100% dead...i owed this kid 5 dumps ..send him 1 .then instead of sending 4 more i send 6 as bonus .he goes out and uses and then after he uses dumps he sends me picture to my email of photo of reciept that was declined...LMAO A PHOTO of a declined receipt and he said this is proof that all my dumps are dead...lol anywayz i thru in chekcer and all dumps were 100% approval .. i send first runner out with 1 dump..he turned with ps3 off first swipe..second swipe did $44 in gas at the pump ..and $5 inside gstation ..i woudl like to challenge anyone to use the rest of these dumps ...

http://www.sendspace.com/file/bklwcw

blackcard101

BANNED
Reaction score
icq 573176151 accept me thanks

Dow123

BANNED
Reaction score
Yo Datacard, Why Are You Trying To Rip Me Out Of $1400? I Placed Previous Orders With You & Everything Was Straight.... Why The Fuck Would You Turn Ripper On Loyal Customers?

This Shit Is Fucking Crazy

mackmann

Reaction score
yep look that way i sent him 450 have'nt heard nothing else from this guy said he had order after gave wmz heard nothing else serious what up with this guy has i hope ne not turn ripper

icedefender

BANNED
Reaction score
well it seem he is ripping in high fashion. I sent $2,760.00. I have been loyal customer no problems with previous order and i have not heard from him. i have seen him online. whats the deal. why would he turn ripper on weekly money.

blackcard101

BANNED
Reaction score
RIPPER!!!!! DO NOT SEND MONEY TO THIS DUDE HES A RIPPER

jesta184

Carder
Reaction score
I sent 400 minimum for my first order and i have not got a response or nothing yet, he be online and away but does not answer for shit. Should have stuck to caliber regardless of ship time. I buy 2,000 at a time, he just FUCKED UP if he is ripping.