Chase Biz and Personal drop needed from GA state ONLY

Dimple

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
As the topic title says, I'm looking for chase biz and personal drop WITH online axx for wire of amount 35-50K to biz ..and 15-25K to personal but has to be ONLY from GA state and WITH online axx, Don't send me a msg saying IF this or that state. If anyone with very good reputation and old member has it, I'm willing to do consistant business. Cuz I need drops in GA for chase all the time. Send me a visitor msg with ur ICQ or Jabber cuz tomorrow 9am NY have to make wires.

Dimple

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Please no time wasters like this guy. PM ASAP anyone in GA who has whats required.

Dimple

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Once again, NO TIMEWASTERS!!!! Only timewasters and noobs sending PM's.

galss13

Reaction score
hey bro the thing i will say is that we need to talk first on jabber cos am a drop service and i gets drop everywere cos i have lots of contact, so what i think we need do is talk first and i will be sure i have you has my loader so it will make me talk to all my contact to look for drop in GA and as soon as i get it i will forward it to you so we can work and make money together ok

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:52 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:52 PM ----------

here is my jabber at [email protected]

Nonce19

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:38 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:38 AM ----------

ICQ 683078043

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:43 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:38 AM ----------

got all drops you need, but we need to talk on icq first to get along well 683078043

Dimple

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
NO newly registered members. ONLY old reputed members with reputations. Otherwise forget it. U won't even get a response.

Dimple

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Still needed. Sick and tired of time wasters and rippers. No real people left?

Dimple

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Send me a Visitor msg with ur ICQ or Jabber.