Charge Back % after swipping ?

Shippuden

Professional
Reaction score
Hello , just want to know how this process is going ? cuz i swip some pos and became to be worry if the bank will really release the money inside the pos owner account ( i hear nowadays , some bank are refusing to do it cuz of the foreign transaction ) . I need more explanation about this ? cuz if the owner pos don't have the money inside his account this can be dangereous and very risky to go inside the same shop after ( and the carder will not know ) .

SUDAKA

RIPPER
Reaction score
when they discover the fraud, the bank will not pay, some even freeze the money in the account, and had several POS so, just have to provide lawyers and wait about six months maximum, taking todoa documentation, invoices, copies of vouachers

Shippuden

Professional
Reaction score
when they discover the fraud, the bank will not pay, some even freeze the money in the account, and had several POS so, just have to provide lawyers and wait about six months maximum, taking todoa documentation, invoices, copies of vouachers

so it will be very risky to go inside the same shop again ? cuz how many time the Pos owner will take to know that it was a fraudulent transaction ?

SUDAKA

RIPPER
Reaction score
if you are talking as carder instore obviously do not come back, depends on the bank, if you make a card purchase locally maximum 2 days and bank security They will be cut at the store, but if it takes more international card one month, depends on the cutting date

legone

Reaction score
THE OWNER OF THE POS WILL DEFINITELY NOT BE ABLE TO KEEP THE MONEY COS CHARGE BACK WILL OCCUR SOON OR LATER. SO FORGET ABOUT GOING TO THE SAME SHOP AFTER A PERIOD OF TIME. MAYBE AFTER ABOUT A WEEK MAX

Shippuden

Professional
Reaction score
THE OWNER OF THE POS WILL DEFINITELY NOT BE ABLE TO KEEP THE MONEY COS CHARGE BACK WILL OCCUR SOON OR LATER. SO FORGET ABOUT GOING TO THE SAME SHOP AFTER A PERIOD OF TIME. MAYBE AFTER ABOUT A WEEK MAX

people here are just talking , i need someone who know how this work SUDAKA and legone thank for your advise but it seem you don't know much how this process are working ( you are saying that every foreign transaction with a embossed cc's is canceled ? and this within 2 days ~ 1 week ? i don't think , i got from one member here that the bank take 24 hour to fund the owner pos account after a swipping ) .

Last edited:

dum.ps

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
Shippuden, Bank takes up to 24 hour to fund your account after swiping.
And You will be given 14 days from the date of the chargeback request to provide proof and information regarding it

monymony

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
@dum.ps thanks dude real useful

Shippuden

Professional
Reaction score
@dum.ps thank for the information

Blue*

Professional
Reaction score
Shippuden, Bank takes up to 24 hour to fund your account after swiping.
And You will be given 14 days from the date of the chargeback request to provide proof and information regarding it
Thats exactly how it works with First data in USA