Change PIN to 0000

rainwater

Reaction score
A couple years ago I was in the Caribbean. A guy in the biz showed me how he change PIN on CC with a mini ATM to 0000. Its the machine in the banks which programs bank cards. These machine only have access to people with a KEY. His sister works for the bank and gave him access to start the machine with her key. Now what he did is send a crew to snatch the machine and kept it on at all times so as not to keep getting his sister implicated. Other shit happen and they had busted him and took equip without knowing what its for. Now my question why isnt anyone doing this ?
Its seems there are the technology out there to get this done.

Reaction score
A couple years ago I was in the Caribbean. A guy in the biz showed me how he change PIN on CC with a mini ATM to 0000. Its the machine in the banks which programs bank cards. These machine only have access to people with a KEY. His sister works for the bank and gave him access to start the machine with her key. Now what he did is send a crew to snatch the machine and kept it on at all times so as not to keep getting his sister implicated. Other shit happen and they had busted him and took equip without knowing what its for. Now my question why isnt anyone doing this ?
Its seems there are the technology out there to get this done.

Wich reminds me, you owe me $586,000 USD if i'm not mistaken.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:23 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:20 PM ----------

Accurate?

Reaction score
not everyone has a sister who works in a bank
and the method you are saying needs someone inside who is willing to do that im guessing it is not as easy as it sounds

or maybe there is people doing it and you have just posted there method :)

rainwater

Reaction score
not everyone has a sister who works in a bank
and the method you are saying needs someone inside who is willing to do that im guessing it is not as easy as it sounds

or maybe there is people doing it and you have just posted there method :)

Its very obvious im not the one doing it. Re-read my post.

Aside from having someone inside the bank these equipment can be bought with the right method.

Ninja

Reaction score
This post is just lol.

Get card at bank. even if ure infinite user.
And ask ur personal banker change ur pin - i bet her/his answer will be "noone beside owner of card will be able to do it".

All what bank workers can do is clear pin tryouts.

Blue*

Professional
Reaction score
Just invest in a skimmer.
If you are that desprate, some banks allow you to reset pin at branch with ID (fake id ofc)
but thats risky as fuck.

rainwater

Reaction score
This post is just lol.

Get card at bank. even if ure infinite user.
And ask ur personal banker change ur pin - i bet her/his answer will be "noone beside owner of card will be able to do it".

All what bank workers can do is clear pin tryouts.

No Sir. I actually seen it done. Machine was able to change PIN without the Old PIN. Keep in mind these card were not chip.

An its interesting now when you put your chip card in POS here in canada its tells you if PIN is good or not before transaction is process. And Canada POst now offer PIN change on chip cards. Im sure the technology exist now.

jackblack206

Reaction score
ive seen it done.but not they way you think.there is o pin data on a debit or cc card when you change the pin its changed in the bank database.you can change other people pin buy just writng the dump to your own card.

bigeggs

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
nobody can change the pin of a card beside the owner. this type of story "i've seen it before, but i don't have it" it's kinda old. i don't want to offend anyone but if you saw it and that guy showed this to you why don't you work with him right in this very moment? yes you could change it on the phone as chase used to work but you had to provide some informations. i don't think that this exist.

Reaction score
because you owe me money?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:19 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:49 PM ----------

Damn, he's getting paranoid, man, you owe me money, wa's up with that? Close thread. Hah, are you trying to be funny? add me on icq.

rickard

Professional
Reaction score
If you forget your PIN all you do is go the the bank and they will use their machine to assign a new PIN of your choice by asking you to swipe your card in it and then you punch in a new PIN which you alone are supposed to know and remember. Now these mchines are sold but in order for you to change the PIN of another card you will have to have the authorisation card that the bank worker would have used to reset your PIN. Each bank or financial institution will have a different authorisation card to do a reset. What you can do is clone the managers magnetic authorisation card and then you can reset PINs of that particular institution at home.

Last edited:

reallyreals

Reaction score
What I've seen at a particular bank was that when you come in with your card and say you lost your pin, they call a 1800 number,say this is so and so from branch number xyz and I need to reset the pin for account number (16 digit card number) and then the pin is automatically reset to 0000 and when the person uses it at the ATM it ask them enter what they want their new pin to be and thats it.

rainwater

Reaction score

Exactly. But in this case the guy had his sister take the key home with her after the machine was stolen so she can activate the machine and keep it working. When the shit hit the fan all keys were accounted for and no inside investigation was called off. They just assume the people behind the theft will never be able to use it.

If you forget your PIN all you do is go the the bank and they will use their machine to assign a new PIN of your choice by asking you to swipe your card in it and then you punch in a new PIN which you alone are supposed to know and remember. Now these mchines are sold but in order for you to change the PIN of another card you will have to have the authorisation card that the bank worker would have used to reset your PIN. Each bank or financial institution will have a different authorisation card to do a reset. What you can do is clone the managers magnetic authorisation card and the you can reset PINs of that particular institution at home.

Guccemane

Carder
Reaction score
in canada , when u pass on pos machine with 201's they ask for authorisation , kind of a pin code u have to put in , i put 0000 or 1234 wtv you want to put you put it and it approves , otherwise it declines

jsmith77

Professional
Reaction score
Here is a canadian link from canada post mail service that provides ability to change the PIN on credit cards. See below:

http://www.canadapost.ca/cpo/mc/aboutus/news/pr/2010/2010_jun_pinservices.jsf

Important line is:
"To complete the PIN change, the chip card must be inserted into a device that will overwrite the existing PIN on the card itself."

This one line tells a BIG story.
1. Means PIN is stored on the card.
2. Means stollen EMV credit cards, can have PIN reset / changed using special equipment.
3. Means it is not neccessary to know OLD PIN, in order to change PIN to NEW PIN.

This changes alot of things, since people are doing something similar to this method. Might not be possible to clone EMV yet, but very possible to steal cards in mail and change PIN. Or send wave of junkies (pay them using crystal meth), and get them to break into cars to steal wallets. Retrieve cards, change PIN and cashout at ATM.

Many other forms as well... but very interesting stuff.:cool: